BY AERIE

• Do you think Aerie is better than Victoria Secret PiNK?227 Answers
  • Don’t you love the fact that they use everyday people for...2 Answers
Heather B.
I love aerie! I recently purchased a swim suit from here and they did not have my size in bottoms. I was able to pay for the entire swimsuit and they shipped the bottoms to my house in the correct size, Free of charge! They always have great clothing and bras on clearance and they are great quality! Also I love their sports bras!
Lyndsey S.
Wilkes Barre, PA
I love aerie,but I could not give them an A because they are hit and miss. Sometimes there is a lot of nice new things and other times there isn't one thing I'd want to wear. They do have great customer service though and I do give them props on that because they don't annoy you when you are trying to shop yet don't ignore you!
Meghin M.
Fredericksbrg, VA
I'm completely in love with aerie. I manage to hit up the store when they're having fabulous sales, and being an AEREWARDS member is also a huge perk! I enjoy getting a free bra after buying five. I also love their selection of underwear, because they last a very long time, and aren't too "pretty" like VS PINK tries to make theirs.
Heather H.
My go to store for all my undergarments and swim suits! They always have some sort of sale and the quality is amazing! I think the only real con is that sometimes there's girls working that think they're hot stuff but they're just rude
Cheryl R.
Milton, FL
Fashionista Expert Level 2
I've only been into aerie a couple times, but I have bought aerie clothing before and it is so comfortable! I have a sleep shirt that's thin and long sleeved that I wear all the time!! I also love the packaging with the paper bag and the ribbon I think it's better then vs packaging! Plus they let you pick your own color ribbon!
Danielle G.
Moorpark, CA
Aerie has great prices in comparison to Victoria Secret and Fredricks of Hollywood. I also do really like the bras I have purchased there, they are cute, supportive, comfortable, and are sold at a fair price. The only down fall is that though less expensive, they do not in my opinion provide as much support as Victoria Secret bras.
Chelsea K.
Stonington, ME
One of the only places I buy my undies. Always great deals, colors, styles, etc. I also find some good lounge-wear there.. Sweaters, zip-ups, pjs, etc. I like their scarves as well. Often times you can use your receipt from AE to get a discount from their as well... Who doesn't love coupons?!

I prefer their undies vs. Vicky's
Kathryn M.
Yucaipa, CA
Aerie is my favorite place to buy underwear. I use to be kind of a tom boy, but Aerie helped me feel comfortable being girlie.

I love the boy shorts and boy briefs because they helped me become more comfortable with my body and make me feel pretty and cute.

I am extremely loyal to this brand. They have such great deals!
Katelyn Y.
Berkeley, CA
I love aerie! They have literally the most comfortable underwear that also look good and last a long time. The bralettes are also really nice. I find that the store tends to always have sales so it's easier to make it affordable on a budget!
Emily M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Maybe their bras are comparable if you wear a smaller size, but I wear a 34DD and I've found that their bras just don't stand up to time and wear. I take care of my bras (handwash, don't dry, etc) but the lace still falls apart and the straps lose elasticity. Even the cheaper VS t-shirt bras hold up incredibly better than this.
Martesha A.
Kansas City, MO
Do you think Aerie is better than Victoria Secret PiNK?
Amber E.
Lexington, NC
What's your Favorite item to buy at Aerie?!
Sarah W.
Aerie or VS Pink?
Isabella W.
Riley, KS
Is Aerie better than Victoria Secret?
Emma L.
Do anyone recommend this store, I have never been here before? ?