BY AERIE

Emily M.
Aerie underwear is my favorite kind. At this point I think all but 1 or 2 of my underwear is the Aerie brand. I like the boybriefs the best and have so many of them in all different colors. They feel great and have lasted me a while. A few of them are worn out and I've just purchased a bunch more with one of their deals (10 for $35).
Morgan G.
Evansville, IN
Good quality brand! Love their current marketing campaign that encourages young women to love their bodies! They do not use Photoshop on their models, that is a company that I can stand behind! Super cute swim suits, cute bras, and they even make great smelling scents and clean smelling lotions! Love their Cozy scent for summer time!!
Christian G.
San Francisco, CA
To be honest, my fave undies is from this brand. Why? They are so comfortable. I used to wear undies from Victoria Secret but once I started buying from Aerie. They have more of my sizes available and styles. The reason I gave it that grade however is because I do not like their design patterns that much. My fave however is holiday theme.
Alyssa D.
Morris Plains, NJ
So I started shopping at Aerie in high school, when I was over buying cartoon bras at Kohl's and Target. And I'm still shopping there in my mid-20s. The bras have only gotten better in quality and at a fraction of a price at Victoria's Secret. Free shipping and returns online. And the workout clothes are also great. Definitely recommend!
Lauren A.
Riverview, FL
Aerie is a great store. They have so many sales and quality products. If you join their mailing list, they'll send you emails about their sales. I always buy my underwear from them! They last me years. You can always find a coupon from them and save a lot of money. Their normal clothes like shirts and pants are pretty overpriced though.
Leah S.
Buffalo, MN
Aerie is an awesome store! It has just about every thing from jeans to bras and underwear. The bra selection is great. They have a lot of styles to meet everyone's needs. I own a lot of their clothes and everything i have ever bought from there was very nice and lasted a long time. They are always coming out with the latest trends too!
Katie T.
Tewksbury, MA
I like their underwear better than VS, but you have to wait for a good sale. This past Black Friday the undies were 10/$35. Such a steal. Make sure you use your American Eagle rewards card to earn points for even more savings. They have a great online selection as well
Taylor D.
Kodiak, AK
I absolutely love aerie!! I used to be a victoria's secret only kind of girl. Now it's aerie all the way. They have great stuff, and it actually goes on sale!! What's even better, when you buy 5 bras you get one free! Hallelujah! Free bras! Who doesn't like that. They also have discount codes all the time on their facebook/twitter etc.
Denise N.
I love their bras! Their sales are amazing and the bras fit perfectly. I was always buying the wrong type of bras until I started shopping at Aerie, now I don't buy my bras any where else but here! Their designs are cute and are good fits!
Kathryn M.
Yucaipa, CA
Aerie is my favorite place to buy underwear. I use to be kind of a tom boy, but Aerie helped me feel comfortable being girlie.

I love the boy shorts and boy briefs because they helped me become more comfortable with my body and make me feel pretty and cute.

I am extremely loyal to this brand. They have such great deals!
Martesha A.
Kansas City, MO
Do you think Aerie is better than Victoria Secret PiNK?
Amber E.
Lexington, NC
What's your Favorite item to buy at Aerie?!
Sarah W.
Aerie or VS Pink?
Isabella W.
Riley, KS
Is Aerie better than Victoria Secret?
Emma L.
Do anyone recommend this store, I have never been here before? ?