- "Love aerie did a ton of my christmas shopping here, also like getting my own shopping done at aerie the products are very well made and i am pleased with them they do not tear or shrink and they are very good quality and a wide variety of clothing to pick from" in 103 reviews
- "I love shopping here and have some really cute and comfy things, which have great quality but I just think the prices are to high." in 85 reviews
- "I got some killer deals on bathing suits this summer , super cute ones- they had so many different styles and colors/patterns to mix and match!!" in 83 reviews
- "I am completely obsessed with aerie as well as american eagle...these have been my go to brands for quite sometime..you can almost always catch a deal especially with their aerewards program...I usually end up getting 2 40% promo codes every month or so due to the amount of money I spend there as well as other special sales & promos " in 79 reviews
- "The only thing I don't like about Aerie is that they don't care the larger size bras in store but they also have the most comfortable yoga pants" in 76 reviews
Aerie products are very nice. They are cute and stylish and comfy. What else could you want? Lol! It is lovely to pick them out. The only con is I wish they would put pads in their bralettes! But so cute and recommended for teens everywhere
They have very cute clothes their like hollister but different I don't shop at this store all the time but I do own quite of bit clothes from here I love their clothes really good designs from there I love them but their prices are quite bit pricey
I really like their undies, way more the PINK undies, and Aerie has 7/$26 all the time! Their bras do not fit me at all! I am 36 D and their bras are just too flimsy to support me. Also, their tops never really fit very well. In order for it to fit around my chest I have to get a L or XL which makes the straps way too long on tank tops!
So I started shopping at Aerie in high school, when I was over buying cartoon bras at Kohl's and Target. And I'm still shopping there in my mid-20s. The bras have only gotten better in quality and at a fraction of a price at Victoria's Secret. Free shipping and returns online. And the workout clothes are also great. Definitely recommend!
To be honest, my fave undies is from this brand. Why? They are so comfortable. I used to wear undies from Victoria Secret but once I started buying from Aerie. They have more of my sizes available and styles. The reason I gave it that grade however is because I do not like their design patterns that much. My fave however is holiday theme.
I notice that their product always seems to mimic Victoria's Secret. A few years ago their product was less similar but had worse quality. The bras I had were not very supportive and always fell down throughout the day. The underwear were uncomfortable compared to Victoria's Secret. I bought one bra since then and it was better quality.
Aerie underwear is my favorite kind. At this point I think all but 1 or 2 of my underwear is the Aerie brand. I like the boybriefs the best and have so many of them in all different colors. They feel great and have lasted me a while. A few of them are worn out and I've just purchased a bunch more with one of their deals (10 for $35).
Love this brand for what it stands for and for what it creates. Their campaign and advertising is amazing. I wish there were more stores like this. Their clothes are to die for cute if you love lounging around in comfy and pretty attire.
I had never been to this store until I visited online before Xmas and found good sales. I bought a fleece popover and fleece pants for my mom, I bought floral skinny jeans for myself, and for my boyfriend a nice sweater along with some t shirts. The clothes were high quality and really warm for the cold season. I will be visiting again.
I absolutely love aerie!! I used to be a victoria's secret only kind of girl. Now it's aerie all the way. They have great stuff, and it actually goes on sale!! What's even better, when you buy 5 bras you get one free! Hallelujah! Free bras! Who doesn't like that. They also have discount codes all the time on their facebook/twitter etc.
Q & A
Do you think Aerie is better than Victoria Secret PiNK?
What's your Favorite item to buy at Aerie?!
Aerie or VS Pink?
Is Aerie better than Victoria Secret?
Do anyone recommend this store, I have never been here before? ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos