BY AERIE

• Do you think Aerie is better than Victoria Secret PiNK?227 Answers
  • Don’t you love the fact that they use everyday people for...3 Answers
Jilianne F.
Endwell, NY
Aerie products are very nice. They are cute and stylish and comfy. What else could you want? Lol! It is lovely to pick them out. The only con is I wish they would put pads in their bralettes! But so cute and recommended for teens everywhere
Becca N.
Hilliard, OH
I LOVE Aerie products, but a lot of them are way overpriced in my opinion. They have sales pretty often, but the discounts are minimal. Their bras are great with tons of styles to choose from, same goes with their panties. They also sell comfy tees, sweats, yogas, and workout gear, along with some accessories and beauty products. I highly recommend Aerie if you're looking to invest in a good bra because they're just as good as Victoria's Secret, but with a better price.
Izabella S.
I used to love aerie when I was a lot younger. I feel they do not have as sexy of looks as does PINK or VS. Some things are over priced, but there are usually some good deals. I would reccoomend this to younger girls, but overall I prefer PINK. I am 21 years old and still love PINK bras and underwear. They make me feel sexy and still young.
Jess L.
Fashionista Expert Level 3
Great brand but kind of expensive. I feel like Victoria's Secret is their main competitor. Definitely a better brand for younger girls before their twenties. Has a more young vibe compared to VS. The bras are usually very comfy especially the cotton ones. Good quality but could go down in price.
Ashley W.
New Carlisle, OH
I have purchased a couple pairs of panties from here. They're cute and comfy, but nothing super special. I wish they offered more sizes in bras. I'm a 34DDD, so I'm going to have that complaint most places though, I just feel like you're paying more money for something that really isn't that much better than what you would find at Walmart.
Sarah B.
Hayden, AL
I absolutely love Aerie's selection of regular underwear. I'm talking regular, full-coverage cotton panties. I've bought more of their sexy options but I don't think they really think they're worth the money- not as good quality. Hit the 5 (or maybe its 7?)-for-$25 sale and stock up on your granny-panties but leave the lace to Victoria Secret.
Elizabeth R.
Compared to other stores that sell women's panties and bras, Aerie's products do not hold up as well. I have noticed their products wear fast, especially their clothing. Their panties and bras are a decent price however. I do like how many of their bras allow for you to wear the straps different ways depending on the shirt you are wearing.
Alison S.
Brighton, MA
I love this store because they always have great styles that are really comfortable with a great variety of fits and colors of bras. Also, they frequently have great sales where you can get a well-fitting bra for far under the normal price. The only downside is they change the styles a lot, so if you fall in love with a specific style they might not have it the next time you go in.
Andra B.
I bought bras and undies here for a LONG time, however, they didn't hold up! The wires often poked out of the bras and it was hard to find my size (32D). The underwear is very cute and fit well, but I bought some of the lace style and it wore out very quickly. The lace began to pill and stick to itself, and many of the lace bands ripped.
Karley B.
Berlin , NJ
Fashionista Expert Level 4
I LOVE their bras, I will not buy my bras anyway other than aerie from now on. Because Ive been wearing their bras, I don't even like Victorias secrets anymore. They're so comfortable and they're all so cute and they're so many to chose from yet they're not on the pricer side at all! They're totally affordable for the quality! I love them!
Martesha A.
Kansas City, MO
Do you think Aerie is better than Victoria Secret PiNK?
Amber E.
Lexington, NC
What's your Favorite item to buy at Aerie?!
Sarah W.
Aerie or VS Pink?
Isabella W.
Riley, KS
Is Aerie better than Victoria Secret?
Emma L.
Do anyone recommend this store, I have never been here before? ?