BY AERIE #31 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Renae W.
Nappanee, IN
I love underwear I feel like when I have a cute pair on they just make me feel great! Aerie is great! I am a mom of 2 and wife so still wanna have that sex appeal and be young but also running after 2 babies i want some comfort! This offers both and they last! I mean really last! I have a few favorite pairs that i have had since my high school days! ugh
Emily B.
Orlando, FL
I really like their undies, way more the PINK undies, and Aerie has 7/$26 all the time! Their bras do not fit me at all! I am 36 D and their bras are just too flimsy to support me. Also, their tops never really fit very well. In order for it to fit around my chest I have to get a L or XL which makes the straps way too long on tank tops!
Bethany A.
I love this place! They always have the cutest and most comfortable bras. Besides that I feel much more comfortable shopping here than Victoria Secret or another clothing store, and the workers are always extremely sweet and helpful! The only downside is the price... but if you can catch good sales and use discounts, it is totally worth it!
Brie L.
Philadelphia, PA
Wishing they did not get rid of the closest Aerie to me. However, I love catching the sales online- especially when they have free shipping! I am wearing underwear and leggings from Aerie as we speak and I love both. It is tough to find clothes that fit me, but I have never had that problem with Aerie. Clothes that fit and are built to last!
Izabella S.
I used to love aerie when I was a lot younger. I feel they do not have as sexy of looks as does PINK or VS. Some things are over priced, but there are usually some good deals. I would reccoomend this to younger girls, but overall I prefer PINK. I am 21 years old and still love PINK bras and underwear. They make me feel sexy and still young.
Becca N.
Hilliard, OH
I LOVE Aerie products, but a lot of them are way overpriced in my opinion. They have sales pretty often, but the discounts are minimal. Their bras are great with tons of styles to choose from, same goes with their panties. They also sell comfy tees, sweats, yogas, and workout gear, along with some accessories and beauty products. I highly recommend Aerie if you're looking to invest in a good bra because they're just as good as Victoria's Secret, but with a better price.
Bethany B.
Salisbury, NC
I LOVE aerie. I love their bras, their yoga pants and so much more. Also, I will now only buy sports bras from aerie because they're the only "sturdy" ones I can find. Also, I love their perfume "SCARLET". It smells amazing. I definitely recommend trying it, I've gotten so many compliments. So yeah, I basically love everything about aerie.
Andra B.
I bought bras and undies here for a LONG time, however, they didn't hold up! The wires often poked out of the bras and it was hard to find my size (32D). The underwear is very cute and fit well, but I bought some of the lace style and it wore out very quickly. The lace began to pill and stick to itself, and many of the lace bands ripped.
Karley B.
Berlin , NJ
Fashionista Expert Level 4
I LOVE their bras, I will not buy my bras anyway other than aerie from now on. Because Ive been wearing their bras, I don't even like Victorias secrets anymore. They're so comfortable and they're all so cute and they're so many to chose from yet they're not on the pricer side at all! They're totally affordable for the quality! I love them!
Jess L.
Fashionista Expert Level 3
Great brand but kind of expensive. I feel like Victoria's Secret is their main competitor. Definitely a better brand for younger girls before their twenties. Has a more young vibe compared to VS. The bras are usually very comfy especially the cotton ones. Good quality but could go down in price.
Martesha A.
Kansas City, MO
Do you think Aerie is better than Victoria Secret PiNK?
Amber E.
Lexington, NC
What's your Favorite item to buy at Aerie?!
Sarah W.
Aerie or VS Pink?
Isabella W.
Riley, KS
Is Aerie better than Victoria Secret?
Emma L.
Do anyone recommend this store, I have never been here before? ?