BY AERIE #34 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Ashley M.
Hopkins, MN
I really like Aerie. I buy pajamas from them quite often and they're really comfy. They've got some nice clothes as well. Very laid-back and casual. I'm also loving their campaign of not editing any of their photographs. It's really refreshing to see.
Renae W.
Nappanee, IN
I love underwear I feel like when I have a cute pair on they just make me feel great! Aerie is great! I am a mom of 2 and wife so still wanna have that sex appeal and be young but also running after 2 babies i want some comfort! This offers both and they last! I mean really last! I have a few favorite pairs that i have had since my high school days! ugh
Andra B.
I bought bras and undies here for a LONG time, however, they didn't hold up! The wires often poked out of the bras and it was hard to find my size (32D). The underwear is very cute and fit well, but I bought some of the lace style and it wore out very quickly. The lace began to pill and stick to itself, and many of the lace bands ripped.
Jackie P.
Plano, TX
I use to always buy my bras at Victoria secret until one day I just happen to walk into Aerie and I fell in love. Not only are the bras cute and comfortable they're also really affordable. I was torn with spending almost $60 on a bra at VS so when I found out I could get the same quality bra for half the price I was sold! I love this store!
Alison S.
Brighton, MA
I love this store because they always have great styles that are really comfortable with a great variety of fits and colors of bras. Also, they frequently have great sales where you can get a well-fitting bra for far under the normal price. The only downside is they change the styles a lot, so if you fall in love with a specific style they might not have it the next time you go in.
Kristie W.
E Brunswick, NJ
I got a whole bunch of cute undies a while back! Good quality and comfortable! HOWEVER, I received only half of my order last time and wasn't told anything. Ordered something for my cousin as a gift and didn't receive it. I had to email them to find out they were out of stock. They shouldn't let people order products that are out of stock.
Bethany A.
I love this place! They always have the cutest and most comfortable bras. Besides that I feel much more comfortable shopping here than Victoria Secret or another clothing store, and the workers are always extremely sweet and helpful! The only downside is the price... but if you can catch good sales and use discounts, it is totally worth it!
Jessica K.
Huntington, WV
I love Aerie! I do, however, feel like their bras and undies do not last me as long as they should. I'm partial to the undies with lace, and I feel like they develop holes quite quickly. Their bras also seem to fall apart somewhat quickly. I had one bra in particular that's underwire became exposed after only a month or two! :(

I absolutely love Aerie's fragences and clothing. I've bought shirts from Aerie, and unlike the bras and undies, they seem to last forever!
Bethany B.
Salisbury, NC
I LOVE aerie. I love their bras, their yoga pants and so much more. Also, I will now only buy sports bras from aerie because they're the only "sturdy" ones I can find. Also, I love their perfume "SCARLET". It smells amazing. I definitely recommend trying it, I've gotten so many compliments. So yeah, I basically love everything about aerie.
Sarah B.
Hayden, AL
I absolutely love Aerie's selection of regular underwear. I'm talking regular, full-coverage cotton panties. I've bought more of their sexy options but I don't think they really think they're worth the money- not as good quality. Hit the 5 (or maybe its 7?)-for-$25 sale and stock up on your granny-panties but leave the lace to Victoria Secret.
Martesha A.
Kansas City, MO
Do you think Aerie is better than Victoria Secret PiNK?
Amber E.
Lexington, NC
What's your Favorite item to buy at Aerie?!
Sarah W.
Aerie or VS Pink?
Isabella W.
Riley, KS
Is Aerie better than Victoria Secret?
Emma L.
Do anyone recommend this store, I have never been here before? ?