- "Love aerie did a ton of my christmas shopping here, also like getting my own shopping done at aerie the products are very well made and i am pleased with them they do not tear or shrink and they are very good quality and a wide variety of clothing to pick from" in 103 reviews
- "I love shopping here and have some really cute and comfy things, which have great quality but I just think the prices are to high." in 85 reviews
- "I got some killer deals on bathing suits this summer , super cute ones- they had so many different styles and colors/patterns to mix and match!!" in 83 reviews
- "I am completely obsessed with aerie as well as american eagle...these have been my go to brands for quite sometime..you can almost always catch a deal especially with their aerewards program...I usually end up getting 2 40% promo codes every month or so due to the amount of money I spend there as well as other special sales & promos " in 79 reviews
- "The only thing I don't like about Aerie is that they don't care the larger size bras in store but they also have the most comfortable yoga pants" in 76 reviews
The first thing I want to say is all the bras fit surprisingly well, exceptionally well even. They were more than comfortable enough to wear all day long. I’d also say the quality was adequate, especially considering the budget-friendly price point.
I love their no Photoshopping campaign and i think for a "mall store" it's really admirable. I like the bras but I find the underwear shrink in the dryer a lot and once they dry they become uncomfortable. Skip the underwear but the bralettes are ok
Aerie is one of my favorite stores. Not only do they have cute clothes and lounge wear, but also their amazing, signature bras and underwear. They have great deals like 6/$25 on their underwear and if you buy 5 bras in one year you get a free one. Also you can use your American Eagle card there and get discounts on your clothes and build up points.
Aerie is honestly the only store that I buy bras and underwear from and it has been that way for years. I love the products that I buy from Aerie and will continue to buy them. I also love that they frequently have 40% off sales so their products don't even have to be expensive if you buy them at the right time. I definitely recommend shopping there!
I use to shop there when I was in like 9th grade but know I really don't go there I go to pink now that is the only place I get my pants and bra at. I do not hate nothing from aero I just don't get bra and pants from there but that is the only place I get my perfume from though its my fav. I don't really like it form now where else. I mean I did use to wear Hollister but I don't like it that much anymore but I would still wear it so but if someone had it but I would not buy it again.
My go to for yoga pants and cute bras and a great and affordable price. The material on the yoga pants last even after numerous washes, but the bras unfortunately do not they tend to fall apart. But still all around a great brand I would recommend.
I HAVE WORKED HERE FOR THE PAST WINTER AND TRUST ME WORKING THERE HAS MADE ME REALIZE EVEN MORE HOW AMAZING THIS PRODUCT IS! THEY KNOW HOW TO MAKE A STELLAR PRODUCT THAT IS DEFINITELY WORTH THE BANG FOR YOU BUCK! HIGHLY SUGGEST THE INVESTMENT!!!! <3
Aerie is my favorite store to get lounge wear and underwear. They have a great variety of sizes and their clothing is good quality. They try to convey a good message to girls with the models they choose and that is such a plus in my opinion. A great store.
I always thought I would never shop at aerie but this past week I did for the first time, and WOW. There bralettes are to fricken die for. GET THEM!! I have a DDD and I love them. So comfortable I don't think I'll ever buy a bra again to be honest. Reason I rate it 4 star is because the lady in the store was kind of rude, other than that they're great
I work at american eagle and I really wanted some undies and such lol so while on my break I bought some and I felt a little awkward while my manager was ringing me up but super worth it I absolutely love the colors I picked out and super comfy too.
Q & A
Do you think Aerie is better than Victoria Secret PiNK?
What's your Favorite item to buy at Aerie?!
Aerie or VS Pink?
Is Aerie better than Victoria Secret?
Do anyone recommend this store, I have never been here before? ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos