- "Love aerie did a ton of my christmas shopping here, also like getting my own shopping done at aerie the products are very well made and i am pleased with them they do not tear or shrink and they are very good quality and a wide variety of clothing to pick from" in 103 reviews
- "I love shopping here and have some really cute and comfy things, which have great quality but I just think the prices are to high." in 85 reviews
- "I got some killer deals on bathing suits this summer , super cute ones- they had so many different styles and colors/patterns to mix and match!!" in 83 reviews
- "I am completely obsessed with aerie as well as american eagle...these have been my go to brands for quite sometime..you can almost always catch a deal especially with their aerewards program...I usually end up getting 2 40% promo codes every month or so due to the amount of money I spend there as well as other special sales & promos " in 79 reviews
- "The only thing I don't like about Aerie is that they don't care the larger size bras in store but they also have the most comfortable yoga pants" in 76 reviews
I love Aerie! I recently went during their Customer Appreciation Day and received 50% off vouchers and free cookies! They're bras are of amazing quality and have amazing support. I have 2 of their push up bras which work wonders. They are cheaper than Victoria Secret which makes them a good option for good quality lingerie at a more affordable price.
Their selections are pretty cute. The br alerted are super cute and I appreciate that they go up to DDD. Unfortunately my size isn't always in stock. I haven't tried their pajamas, I'm not really a pj person. I like being sexy Lol they have decent prices. Much better than VS pricing and the quality is about the same to me. Victoria's Secret is overhyped to me.
I LOVE AERIE. They offer great deals, like on black friday they did 10 panties for $30, and usually their bras are always on sale, like 40% off or buy 1 get one 50% off! Their underwear is very comfy and lasts longer than other brands, and have cute patterns and a variety of styles from lace to cheeky, etc. Their bras last a long time and worth the money :D
Positively love aerie. They're bras are so comfortable and really cute. Usually have a hard time finding a cute bra in my size, but I can always find some at aerie. Their underwear are also really nice and not too expensive. They have really cure pj's too
Aerie specializes in cute and comfy undies and lounge wear, and they hit the nail on the head with their sleep shorts, or shortie shorts as I like to call them! Soft and adorable in a sweetly sexy way, they are incredibly comfortable! I stock up whenever I shop at Aerie. They come in many colors, patterns and styles, so you can keep adding to your collection!
A more flirty version of VS Pink. I think VS has a lot of sexy stuff and I think Aerie is more about being flirty and sweet rather than sexy. There bras are great I have been shopping there for years and they have great quality lounge wear and bikinis. Their underwear can be a little cheap and thin sometimes but it varies on the print and style you get.
I HAVE WORKED HERE FOR THE PAST WINTER AND TRUST ME WORKING THERE HAS MADE ME REALIZE EVEN MORE HOW AMAZING THIS PRODUCT IS! THEY KNOW HOW TO MAKE A STELLAR PRODUCT THAT IS DEFINITELY WORTH THE BANG FOR YOU BUCK! HIGHLY SUGGEST THE INVESTMENT!!!! <3
I LOVE ARIE! I CANT EXPRESS HOW MUCH I LOVE THEM! from all of the sales they have going on literally every other month, they are super affordable and carry a fair amount of each size from large to small, I would always recommend aerie to everyone!!
I love their no Photoshopping campaign and i think for a "mall store" it's really admirable. I like the bras but I find the underwear shrink in the dryer a lot and once they dry they become uncomfortable. Skip the underwear but the bralettes are ok
Aerie is honestly the only store that I buy bras and underwear from and it has been that way for years. I love the products that I buy from Aerie and will continue to buy them. I also love that they frequently have 40% off sales so their products don't even have to be expensive if you buy them at the right time. I definitely recommend shopping there!
Q & A
Do you think Aerie is better than Victoria Secret PiNK?
What's your Favorite item to buy at Aerie?!
Aerie or VS Pink?
Is Aerie better than Victoria Secret?
Do anyone recommend this store, I have never been here before? ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos