- "Love aerie did a ton of my christmas shopping here, also like getting my own shopping done at aerie the products are very well made and i am pleased with them they do not tear or shrink and they are very good quality and a wide variety of clothing to pick from" in 103 reviews
- "I love shopping here and have some really cute and comfy things, which have great quality but I just think the prices are to high." in 85 reviews
- "I got some killer deals on bathing suits this summer , super cute ones- they had so many different styles and colors/patterns to mix and match!!" in 83 reviews
- "I am completely obsessed with aerie as well as american eagle...these have been my go to brands for quite sometime..you can almost always catch a deal especially with their aerewards program...I usually end up getting 2 40% promo codes every month or so due to the amount of money I spend there as well as other special sales & promos " in 79 reviews
- "The only thing I don't like about Aerie is that they don't care the larger size bras in store but they also have the most comfortable yoga pants" in 76 reviews
They have really great deals on undies and bras throughout the year and the quality is great. I actually prefer them to VS. Also the company does NOT photoshop their models and carries many sizes and shows the sizes on models that wear that size. Everything is cute and flirty. Their product makes me feel confident and that's one of their best qualities to me!
Love the underwear here ! They often do sales where you can buy like 7 for $25 or something similar. They have a lot of styles and I like how comfortable they are. I like every pair I've ever gotten at aerie and they all seem to be of decent quality as well.
I love Aerie! I recently went during their Customer Appreciation Day and received 50% off vouchers and free cookies! They're bras are of amazing quality and have amazing support. I have 2 of their push up bras which work wonders. They are cheaper than Victoria Secret which makes them a good option for good quality lingerie at a more affordable price.
Their selections are pretty cute. The br alerted are super cute and I appreciate that they go up to DDD. Unfortunately my size isn't always in stock. I haven't tried their pajamas, I'm not really a pj person. I like being sexy Lol they have decent prices. Much better than VS pricing and the quality is about the same to me. Victoria's Secret is overhyped to me.
I have no bad things to say! Their underwear and bras are great quality and they are very affordable. Their underwear sales are AMAZING (I have purchased 10 pairs for $32 in the past). I also LOVE their ad campaign. They use women of all shapes and sizes!
Aerie does such a great job catering to each individual girl. I really like their underwear and some of their lounge wear. It is geared towards teens, but others can shop there also. I like how they promote that each girl is beautiful in their own way!
I LOVE AERIE. They offer great deals, like on black friday they did 10 panties for $30, and usually their bras are always on sale, like 40% off or buy 1 get one 50% off! Their underwear is very comfy and lasts longer than other brands, and have cute patterns and a variety of styles from lace to cheeky, etc. Their bras last a long time and worth the money :D
Yes, I am a woman in her 30s and I buy my undergarments here. The quality is great, the bras and underwear are comfortable and have stood up in the wash. There are often great deals occurring from time to time. And even more important to me is that they don't photoshop their models or make them look like prostitute vixens (looking at you, Victoria's Secret).
I love Aerie. I think its a great place and I love their products. The only down side is that their bras break on occasion. I bought one and the strap frayed within 3 weeks, so I returned it and got a new one. About 6 months later the clasps broke and bent. I love the way the bras fit, I just think that for $60 per bra, the quality should be a little better.
I do love the bras at Aerie and they have great $20-25 sales on them, however I will not purchase any type of clothing from them again. I purchased a pair of sweatpants that got several large holes in them around the waistband after only a few wears. I am a thin person and they were baggy sweatpants so not sure why this would have happened. Poor quality.
Q & A
Do you think Aerie is better than Victoria Secret PiNK?
What's your Favorite item to buy at Aerie?!
Aerie or VS Pink?
Is Aerie better than Victoria Secret?
Do anyone recommend this store, I have never been here before? ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos