BY AERIE

Caylyn C.
Ford City, PA
Great store. They are always very helpful and try to get you whatever you need to feel comfortable. They have excellent bra and I even have gotten their swim suits which I love. I gave it a 4 star because it definitely is pricey and they don't have many sales.
Nika M.
Long Beach, CA
Absolutely love every and all Aerie products. My only complaint (which isn't even a real one) is that I bought a little bow necklace from them, and the first time wearing it it broke but... I was able to return it even though it was a clearance item and they even gave me the difference in price since it had went down since I bought the necklace so I was very happy!
Audrey V.
Bethlehem, GA
WORST BRAS EVER ! I mean yes if your a 36D or smaller it will work out for you but anything bigger your screwed. You not only have to pay for the bra price , but you will also have to pay for shipping and wait over 2 weeks to receive the bra because they don't carry the size in store. The bras also don't even lastore than half a year without something braking on it
Ashley G.
conover, NC
I love this place when they're having good sales, I always go to the clearance rack and get bras for under $20. They're all cute and fit nicely, most of the employees there are also nice but some are a little too pushy.

My store also has a bin full of very cheap clearance underwear but it's behind the counter so you have to ask to see the panties in the bin.
Rylie H.
East Lansing, MI
The bras are the only thing I have ever bought from aerie, and they have been very nice. They have multiple styles that wrk for every body type. And the feel of the bra is fantastic, the fabric is very luxurious. The only thing I have struggled with is the straps. They don't make them adjustable enough for me and due to this, the straps often slide off my shoulders.
Montanna W.
Farmington
This is just about the only brand of underwear I buy. I am in my late twenties, but I am very petite. aka teenage body, so not only does this brand fit me well, it doesn't look like "teenage" style. The fit is always great, the fabric is always comfortable and the price is always right. Every year my husband buys me "holiday" underwear and he always stops at aerie.
Berta  M.
Louisville, KY
Although the things they carry are super cute. i was very mad when i went shopping there to find a swimsuit, the reason is because they did not have a top that would fit my chest!! i had went to 3 drifferent ones and nothing!! yes i have big breast but if your going to have a store that "specializes" in bras and underwear than you should have a wider selection on bras/bathing suite tops..
Latara H.
Oceanside, CA
I gotten into Aerie thanks to American Eagle and love their bras! Their bras go up to a DD in most of them, and they have really cute colors, designs, and good prices. Only thing I didn't like was that there are no stores near me where I could try them on and actually see how they look on my body. But, that's why there's free shipping. Plus, if you sign up for rewards, you can get a sixth bra for free when you buy one! Even though they send the coupon for it to you in the mail later on.
Haneef D.
Washington, DC
Fashionista Expert Level 3
Their selections are pretty cute. The br alerted are super cute and I appreciate that they go up to DDD. Unfortunately my size isn't always in stock. I haven't tried their pajamas, I'm not really a pj person. I like being sexy Lol they have decent prices. Much better than VS pricing and the quality is about the same to me. Victoria's Secret is overhyped to me.
Mary D.
Smithtown, NY
When I was a wee bit younger, I really enjoyed the whimsy found in Aerie. The products are super cute, but are rather twee and lack maturity. Overall I was never disappointed by quality, and enjoyed their (now extinct?) reward program! If they offered perhaps more mature merch and more opportunity for discounts I would potentially return to shopping there.
Martesha A.
Kansas City, MO
Do you think Aerie is better than Victoria Secret PiNK?
Amber E.
Lexington, NC
What's your Favorite item to buy at Aerie?!
Sarah W.
Aerie or VS Pink?
Isabella W.
Riley, KS
Is Aerie better than Victoria Secret?
Emma L.
Do anyone recommend this store, I have never been here before? ?