BY AERIE

• Do you think Aerie is better than Victoria Secret PiNK?227 Answers
  • Don’t you love the fact that they use everyday people for...3 Answers
Rachael R.
Altoona, PA
If you use your rewards card it's so easy to save a lot of money at Aerie! I buy all of my bras and undies from Aerie. Occasionally I can't resist and I'll buy a shirt or accessories. The style here is so cute, I have a hard time narrowing down and deciding on what's the best. I would definitely pick Aerie over VS, it's cheaper and has a much wider variety to choose from.
Sarah L.
Nashua, NH
I think it can be a little expensive but the panties are a pretty good deal because you can usually get 7 for under 30 dollars. They always have pretty things but I don't really buy much other than underwear because I think the clothing is a little expensive for me for how basic the clothing is. I'd rather spend the money on something else and just buy cheap sweatpants.
Amanda S.
Jim Thorpe, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 3
This is one of my favorite places to shop for basics ,comfy clothes ,and undies.
they have a good selection decent prices and sales happen often .
i switched from the victora secret underwear to aerie when vs started making more tacky stuff they have a good selection and lots of different cuts . if they could just bring back the lace trim camis I'd be a happy camper
Lauren M.
Templeton, MA
Absolutely love aerie. I personally find that aerie is perfect for a college student budget, as the undergarments are not as overpriced as other stores can be and are still good quality. Everything I've purchased from aerie has lasted what seems like forever. If you want cute styles but don't want to pay the ridiculous prices of VS, aerie is definitely a good place to go.
Lindsey C.
I really love aerie because all their stuff is so comfortable and they have incredible sales! The only downside is how expensive their bras are. I'd prefer them to be $20 vs. $40, but when they have sales it's worth it to shop there. I totally pick them over VS.
Lacey K.
Portland, OR
I absolutely love Aerie, and even as an adult I think I like it better than Victoria's Secret. I often couldn't afford Victoria's Secret with my family when I was growing up, but I would wait until Aerie had great sales and I would load up on underwear and bras. I still have stuff from Aerie almost 7 years old and it's great with no holes. I should go back to shopping here!
Montanna W.
Farmington
This is just about the only brand of underwear I buy. I am in my late twenties, but I am very petite. aka teenage body, so not only does this brand fit me well, it doesn't look like "teenage" style. The fit is always great, the fabric is always comfortable and the price is always right. Every year my husband buys me "holiday" underwear and he always stops at aerie.
Nika M.
Long Beach, CA
Absolutely love every and all Aerie products. My only complaint (which isn't even a real one) is that I bought a little bow necklace from them, and the first time wearing it it broke but... I was able to return it even though it was a clearance item and they even gave me the difference in price since it had went down since I bought the necklace so I was very happy!
Kirsten K.
denver
I love the underwear styles and colors! The quality is fantastic and they are extremely comfortable. I haven't ever bought a bra from here because all of the styles I have tried haven't been comfortable or fit me quite right. I also really like their sweaters and tops! It is a brand gear toward youth/teen ages, but they have a nice selection for young adults too :)
Kelsey W.
Carmel, IN
I have been shopping at Aerie for a long time now. I currently own 7 of their bras, and I love them. I know everyone wants to hurry over to Victoria secret for their bras, but not me. VS bras don't fit my body type and are frankly uncomfortable. Aerie has just as many cute bras with an assortment of features. I would recommend them to my best friends; and I have!
Martesha A.
Kansas City, MO
Do you think Aerie is better than Victoria Secret PiNK?
Amber E.
Lexington, NC
What's your Favorite item to buy at Aerie?!
Sarah W.
Aerie or VS Pink?
Isabella W.
Riley, KS
Is Aerie better than Victoria Secret?
Emma L.
Do anyone recommend this store, I have never been here before? ?