BY AERIE

Liz C.
This is a very cute brand for juniors. I love that they are representing normal body types in their marketing as well. Good quality, decent pricing, and trendy items. The underwear is so incredibly soft, it is hard to find something that would make you uncomfortable.
Alexandra B.
I just love their jeans. They're always great quality and for great. What I really love though is what aerie stands for now. They have a strong influence on the community and they're influencing it for the better. I just wish they could influence other top brands.
Amelia C.
Evansville, IN
I haven't bought any underwear from here, I'm stuck on VS as far as underwear goes but I do love their bras. They recently had an amazing sale and i got 3 bras for $15 each, they fit like a glove and are so cute. I got free shipping as well and they came in within 4 business days
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I normally shop at Aerie for their underwear/bandeau tops. They're super cute, and really good quality! The underwear I get at Aerie usually outlast the ones I get at Victoria's Secret. Although they're a little pricey, I think they're worth it for their good intimates. Definitely recommended!
Amanda V.
Just got an Aerie near me for the first time in years! I can not tell you how much I have missed them. They always have great products and deals in comparison to VS. I am not much for the overtly sexy look. I enjoy there more relaxed but cute looks you can get!
Sarah L.
Nashua, NH
I think it can be a little expensive but the panties are a pretty good deal because you can usually get 7 for under 30 dollars. They always have pretty things but I don't really buy much other than underwear because I think the clothing is a little expensive for me for how basic the clothing is. I'd rather spend the money on something else and just buy cheap sweatpants.
Tara B.
Lyons, GA
This is where I go to buy all my bras and underwear. They are comfortable, cheap, of good quality and best of all
I don't feel fake. I can wear a 34 B in their bras but once I got fitted at Victoria Secret.. 32 C. Oh no. 😂 they put so much padding in there and it is so deceiving. So aerie is my go to option because they are realistically sized and don't add so much padding.
Rachael R.
Altoona, PA
If you use your rewards card it's so easy to save a lot of money at Aerie! I buy all of my bras and undies from Aerie. Occasionally I can't resist and I'll buy a shirt or accessories. The style here is so cute, I have a hard time narrowing down and deciding on what's the best. I would definitely pick Aerie over VS, it's cheaper and has a much wider variety to choose from.
Christine M.
Canonsburg, PA
Once upon a time I went to Victoria's Secret...than I walked into Aerie. No longer do i go to the over-hyped VS. Aerie's bras are better, and cheaper. I love their holiday underwear (there's something that excites me about that, sorry if it's weird but I'm going to get some today). The quality of the two is pretty good as well. If you want a good product at a good price, it's here.
Sammy Z.
Chicago , IL
I went to Aerie because they were having a sale. This made 5 pairs of underwear for 25 dollars. The underwear were super cute and fit okay. after only wear the garments a few times they got holes and lace started falling off I was shocked underwear could get so destroyed even though I was simply doing daily task. For the price that they are they shouldn't exploded apart.
Martesha A.
Kansas City, MO
Do you think Aerie is better than Victoria Secret PiNK?
Amber E.
Lexington, NC
What's your Favorite item to buy at Aerie?!
Sarah W.
Aerie or VS Pink?
Isabella W.
Riley, KS
Is Aerie better than Victoria Secret?
Emma L.
Do anyone recommend this store, I have never been here before? ?