BY AERIE #34 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Jackie S.
New Wilmngtn, PA
I made the switch from VS to Aerie a few years ago. And even though I'm probably not in Aerie's target age demographic, it doesn't stop me from shopping there. Their bras and panties just fit me better. I have a thing about wearing matching sets, and aerie always has them available in the yummiest colors of the season. Be sure to sign up for AERewards to get discounts and coupons!
Nicole C.
Killeen, TX
I adore Aerie! Aerie has the most adorable products. I used to religiously shop Victoria's Secret for panties but after discovering aerie I typically just buy theirs. The fabrics are great quality and often have a feminine quality to almost everything. I love how you can feel like you are lounging around in expensive intimates, pajamas, sweaters, etc. for pretty affordable prices.
Marlena W.
Jenkintown, PA
I freaking looove aerie! I really like them because of their 7 for $26.50 deals! You can mix and match so many of their panties and compared to other places where they do the deal 5 for $25.00, aerie pretty much gives you a pair of panties for free. The only thing that is a down side is that what ever you buy is really comfey at first but after a few washes they are not very soft anymore, and if they have a print, the print fades away; this also applys to their sleep wear. But other than that this place is awesome!
Kay K.
Fashionista Expert Level 5
I used to like Aerie years ago but the stuff they put out now is trash in comparison. The dye job doesn't last as long as it used to and their form doesn't hold up as long as before either. Also, if you're plus-size, you're gonna have a hard time finding your size. And that's if you're an XL or L... anything after that they don't sell which makes no sense considering AE has bigger sizes.
Adrian S.
Morgantown, WV
This store is great if you can catch the sales and coupons. Otherwise it gets a bit pricey. I love the soft material they use and it is of pretty good quality. However, I wish they carried larger bra sizes. It is almost impossible to find above a 34D online or in store.
Ash M.
Elmont, NY
Fashionista Expert Level 2
I used to work for this brand, and I regret not buying more clothes while I was there. They have a great selection for spring and summer. Good quality and unique products. I like that their clothes are fun, flirty, and relaxed. It's a bit pricey, but just wait for a sale!
Ximena O.
Kissimmee, FL
Generally speaking, I find Aerie bras to be well made and the price points reasonable. The styles (Brooke Pushup Bra and Brooke Racerback Pushup Bra) I wear almost exclusively rarely (if ever) go on clearance in neutral colors so the best discounts typically come only a few times a year (the two semi-annual sales, Black Friday, and after Christmas) and I save about 50% off retail prices.
Valerie D.
San Antonio, TX
I really like Aerie's underwear especially when they are having a great mix and match sale. I recently discovered their bralettes and am in love! I don't have a very big chest so the bralettes are great for T-shirts and for casual clothes where I don't have to worry about a bust. Their items can be kind of expensive but they do have sales and you can always register for their card.
Chenessa H.
Victoria secret barely ever sees me anymore thanks to aerie! Their bras and undies are incredible quality and fit is perfect. I am unsure if they have someone to measure you like VS does but if they don't they should really invest in that. Apart from that zero complaints
Melissa B.
Rahway, NJ
I thought I would really like this store. I love American Eagle and I love cute underwear, but this was a total bust for me. I'm a 36C and none of the bras fit right at all. Well, they fit fine if I never moved, but they had no support to them and I was always jiggling around and spilling out or over or under. It was ridiculous and disappointing. I'm sticking to Victoria's Secret.
Martesha A.
Kansas City, MO
Do you think Aerie is better than Victoria Secret PiNK?
Amber E.
Lexington, NC
What's your Favorite item to buy at Aerie?!
Sarah W.
Aerie or VS Pink?
Isabella W.
Riley, KS
Is Aerie better than Victoria Secret?
Emma L.
Do anyone recommend this store, I have never been here before? ?