- "Love aerie did a ton of my christmas shopping here, also like getting my own shopping done at aerie the products are very well made and i am pleased with them they do not tear or shrink and they are very good quality and a wide variety of clothing to pick from" in 103 reviews
- "I love shopping here and have some really cute and comfy things, which have great quality but I just think the prices are to high." in 85 reviews
- "I got some killer deals on bathing suits this summer , super cute ones- they had so many different styles and colors/patterns to mix and match!!" in 83 reviews
- "I am completely obsessed with aerie as well as american eagle...these have been my go to brands for quite sometime..you can almost always catch a deal especially with their aerewards program...I usually end up getting 2 40% promo codes every month or so due to the amount of money I spend there as well as other special sales & promos " in 79 reviews
- "The only thing I don't like about Aerie is that they don't care the larger size bras in store but they also have the most comfortable yoga pants" in 76 reviews
I actually work here currently! I love the products we sell! I also really love the fact that we do not photoshop any of our models!! And in the recent campaigns, we have been getting some "out of the norm" models with all bra sizes, colored hair, tattoos, and of course size!
I like aerie in general they have a lot of pretty items of comfy wear. The downside to this brand that I've noticed is that as far as bras go they really only cater to smaller busy sizes.. anything. Bigger than a D cup and it's either not available or really plain and no fun
I just ordered a whole bunch of bras + underwear from here and I'm SO happy about my purchases. My pushup bra is such good quality and it's the softest bra I've ever had on. I love that they don't photoshop any of their models and they represent women so well. I love Aerie!
This place is amazing. Their underwear, bras, and clothes are so soft you wouldn't believe. I have never failed to find a perfect fitting swimsuit in here, and they often have great deals to check out. Everything is super comfortable and fits perfectly.
I have a couple bras from Aerie and I've found that they are definitely comfortable and provide the right shape and coverage. Mine are slighty push-ups but I know their push ups are sometimes a little tight and they cut off a little short. Some fit a little smaller than my actual size so be sure to watch out for that, but if you try a few on you're bound to find one that you really like!
Great bras and panties for a good price. They almost always have some sort of sale going on. I'm also a part of AE rewards, so if I buy 5 bras I get the 6th one free! I buy a lot of bras in a year, so I love when I earn a free one! Also keep an eye on their clearance sales, sometimes they have 30 to 70 percent off clearance at the end of seasons and you can get a few bras for $10 a piece!
Aerie is my favorite underwear brand for many reasons. For starters, I love what they stand for. Using models of all shapes and sizes not only inspires me, but also reminds me that it's ok to not be tall and thin. Another reason I love Aerie is that their clothes are so comfortable and cute! Going to the mall and not walking into Aerie is are struggle since I love their products so much!
When they first launched this line many years ago, I loved everything they sold. It was more about comfty, cute, lounge clothes and nighties. Now it seems to have morphed into tween neon colored stuff that isn't appealing. Once in a while I can find something I really do like, but for the most part they have abandoned the whole "comfty, soft, cute lounge/sleep" line. Which is a bummer.
I love shopping at aerie. I find the bras to be comparable to Victoria's Secret, at a much lower price. Their pajama pants and boxers are also the comfiest things I have ever put on my body, and their perfume smells amazing. If you have an American Eagle rewards card, you get coupons a lot, so you can save a bunch while shopping. I usually wait until a sale and pick up bras for $10-$15 each.
I really like this store! It's geared to girls and women 13-25. ideal weight 90lbs-140lbs. The clothes are slim fitting. They have a wide range of items to purchase like bras, panties, tank tops, camis, t shirts, hoodies, sweaters, swim wear, pants , boxers, fragrances and much more. The best part about this company is the clearance sale. You can also get up to 40% off on tops and bottoms
Q & A
Do you think Aerie is better than Victoria Secret PiNK?
What's your Favorite item to buy at Aerie?!
Aerie or VS Pink?
Is Aerie better than Victoria Secret?
Do anyone recommend this store, I have never been here before? ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos