BY AERIE #31 in Clothing Stores & Brands

KC F.
Aerie is one of my favorite stores. They have the cutest bras and I love how they have cute paper bags for you for your purchases. I never had a problem with any of their items, I'm always satisfied. I also really like the fact that they started not photoshopping their Aerie models. I thought that's definitely a signal boost to everyone, especially the younger girls out there. Props to you, Aerie!
Sandra Z.
I love their bras and underwear. Literally the equivalent of Victoria's Secret but MUCH cheaper and without the ridiculous push up and they usually have great deals a few times a year. I've had their bras for years and they are awesome quality and don't wear! Definitely recommend!
Maddison P.
Landover, MD
I LOVE aerie. The sizes make sense and are easy to figure out. I love the names of the styles too. The store is organized logically, and in every aerie store I've been in, the employees KNOW what they are talking about and are VERY helpful. I love shopping at aerie. I like that they have many patterns that they spread across all sizes and types of bras. Their modeling campaign is great, too!
Catherine M.
S Salt Lake, UT
I love Aerie panties so so much. Whenever there is a sale, I'm automatically in the store buying more because I love them so much.
My only complaint is that in store they only have bra sizes up to a D cup, which if you're going to specialize in bras I feel like you should have larger sizes for us busty girls. But then again Pink by Victoria's Secret is the same way, so I guess it's just common.
Autumn B.
Aerie is a fantastic brand. I just wish there were more stores. I'm not even sure if there any stand alone stores anymore but I loved the one where I used to live. The prices are good too especially for the quality. This stuff lasts! I always get my (teenage) sister gifts from here.
Kelsey F.
I love aerie! Their bras are so classy and come in the most beautiful colors. Often times bras I find elsewhere look tacky or try so hard to be sexy that bows and lace poke through my shirt. Not with aerie. Not too mention aerie has amazing sales pretty frequently. My favorite for bras and underwear. I give it a B because I have had a few pairs of underwear where the elastic has come undone.
Kimberly R.
Appleton, WI
I have tried bras at numerous stores. Aerie bras are by far the best! They always have deals and coupons so they are actually in fact a little cheaper than most places. I wear Hannah and it is so comfortable. I would say if you are looking for a great bra, this is the place to go.
Amanda W.
They've got great products here!! Everything I've purchased has been good quality and lasts quite a while. I do some shopping for myself here as well as for my sisters and my boyfriend. I really like their accessories also! I always find cute rings or necklaces while shopping here!
Alexis B.
Belchertown, MA
I buy most of my underwear from here because they always have great sales and these are the most comfortable underwear I have worn. The only thing I wish they had were bras for women who are big busted. I wear a DD to a DDD (depending on brand) and would love if they carried those cup sizes.
Madi B.
This place is amazing. Their underwear, bras, and clothes are so soft you wouldn't believe. I have never failed to find a perfect fitting swimsuit in here, and they often have great deals to check out. Everything is super comfortable and fits perfectly.
Martesha A.
Kansas City, MO
Do you think Aerie is better than Victoria Secret PiNK?
Amber E.
Lexington, NC
What's your Favorite item to buy at Aerie?!
Sarah W.
Aerie or VS Pink?
Isabella W.
Riley, KS
Is Aerie better than Victoria Secret?
Emma L.
Do anyone recommend this store, I have never been here before? ?