BY AERIE #31 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Judy S.
Austin, TX
I have been buying Aerie underwear for probably 8 years now. It's great for cute fun underwear (not so much on the sexy end) and it's definitely youthful. I'm 28 but I still like to rock some funny undies with little fish or words written on the butt. I still have several pairs that are up to 4-5 years old that are still in good quality (though I have tons of underwear so I don't typically wear any given pair very often).
Kari o.
Grand Rapids, MI
Aerie provides a calm version of Victoria Secrets, which I absolutely love. I really enjoy that the colors are soft and neutral and that they offer a wide range of styles. I have the Jacquelyn Bra and it has become my all time favorite bra, I will never go back to another brand. I love to see what they have during Christmas time, they have the cutest accessories, and I absolutely adore their fragrances!
Kelsey F.
I love aerie! Their bras are so classy and come in the most beautiful colors. Often times bras I find elsewhere look tacky or try so hard to be sexy that bows and lace poke through my shirt. Not with aerie. Not too mention aerie has amazing sales pretty frequently. My favorite for bras and underwear. I give it a B because I have had a few pairs of underwear where the elastic has come undone.
Maddison P.
Landover, MD
I LOVE aerie. The sizes make sense and are easy to figure out. I love the names of the styles too. The store is organized logically, and in every aerie store I've been in, the employees KNOW what they are talking about and are VERY helpful. I love shopping at aerie. I like that they have many patterns that they spread across all sizes and types of bras. Their modeling campaign is great, too!
Brittany E.
Georgetown , DE
This is the only place I purchase Bras from and lounge clothes. There clothes are so comfortable and are not expensive at all. I wear a odd bra size and this is the only place where I can find my combination. They are always having amazing sales so it is always worth the purchase.
Nicole D.
They have THE best underwear of all time. And online, they'll sometimes have crazy deals. I got 10 pairs of underwear for $30 one time! They offer a wide variety of fits and sizes, plus they are cute cute cute and very comfortable. I don't have issues with them riding up like some brands. I do wish their bra sizes came a little bigger, but I have a bit of brand loyalty with my bras. Aerie rocks!
Stephanie S.
As someone that needs a 30 band, this brand is a lifesaver! Quality is great and it's such a comfortable fit. Very cute styles and designs offered too. I recently bought some bralettes and love wearing them out, that's just how much support they offer. Would definitely recommend.
Sandra Z.
I love their bras and underwear. Literally the equivalent of Victoria's Secret but MUCH cheaper and without the ridiculous push up and they usually have great deals a few times a year. I've had their bras for years and they are awesome quality and don't wear! Definitely recommend!
Jennifer L.
South Bend, IN
My friend always swore by Aerie but I was very skeptical on the store, thinking its prices would resemble Victoria's Secret. However, I finally ventured in and purchased my first bra. Since then I have purchased 8 more. They are simply amazing. They also have different bras for comfort, making it easy to purchase.They also have amazing choices of style trends at the time within their clothes.
Elise D.
Rome, NY
I loved their promotions when they first opened in our local mall, and was pretty impressed with the product. The prices were better than Victoria's Secret. Then eventually I was barraged by pushy sales girls (I assume they must work on commission). I got talked into a super padded bra that I didn't want. It was ALL they had in the store. An hour later I returned it and haven't been back.
Martesha A.
Kansas City, MO
Do you think Aerie is better than Victoria Secret PiNK?
Amber E.
Lexington, NC
What's your Favorite item to buy at Aerie?!
Sarah W.
Aerie or VS Pink?
Isabella W.
Riley, KS
Is Aerie better than Victoria Secret?
Emma L.
Do anyone recommend this store, I have never been here before? ?