BY AERIE #34 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Judy S.
Austin, TX
I have been buying Aerie underwear for probably 8 years now. It's great for cute fun underwear (not so much on the sexy end) and it's definitely youthful. I'm 28 but I still like to rock some funny undies with little fish or words written on the butt. I still have several pairs that are up to 4-5 years old that are still in good quality (though I have tons of underwear so I don't typically wear any given pair very often).
Kari o.
Grand Rapids, MI
Aerie provides a calm version of Victoria Secrets, which I absolutely love. I really enjoy that the colors are soft and neutral and that they offer a wide range of styles. I have the Jacquelyn Bra and it has become my all time favorite bra, I will never go back to another brand. I love to see what they have during Christmas time, they have the cutest accessories, and I absolutely adore their fragrances!
Kelsey P.
Kennesaw, GA
I would say this is a good store for younger teen girls. I buy my lace thongs there, and love them, but other than that I cannot bring myself to purchase anything else here. Their products seem very simple and plain to me. I also wear a 32 DD, and have never been able to find a bra at aerie, but if you are a petite girls with a small bust, I'm sure this would be a perfect place to shop for you.
Brittany E.
Georgetown , DE
This is the only place I purchase Bras from and lounge clothes. There clothes are so comfortable and are not expensive at all. I wear a odd bra size and this is the only place where I can find my combination. They are always having amazing sales so it is always worth the purchase.
Nicole D.
They have THE best underwear of all time. And online, they'll sometimes have crazy deals. I got 10 pairs of underwear for $30 one time! They offer a wide variety of fits and sizes, plus they are cute cute cute and very comfortable. I don't have issues with them riding up like some brands. I do wish their bra sizes came a little bigger, but I have a bit of brand loyalty with my bras. Aerie rocks!
Kelsey F.
I love aerie! Their bras are so classy and come in the most beautiful colors. Often times bras I find elsewhere look tacky or try so hard to be sexy that bows and lace poke through my shirt. Not with aerie. Not too mention aerie has amazing sales pretty frequently. My favorite for bras and underwear. I give it a B because I have had a few pairs of underwear where the elastic has come undone.
Maddison P.
Landover, MD
I LOVE aerie. The sizes make sense and are easy to figure out. I love the names of the styles too. The store is organized logically, and in every aerie store I've been in, the employees KNOW what they are talking about and are VERY helpful. I love shopping at aerie. I like that they have many patterns that they spread across all sizes and types of bras. Their modeling campaign is great, too!
Brianna A.
Fort Collins, CO
I'm in absolute love with Aerie. Most of my bras are from here. Not only are they inexpensive compared to Victoria's Secret, but they last just as long. I love this store. I do have to say that it's targeted more towards younger people since it is affiliated with American Eagle but if you're just looking for a basic bra, it's still good! One of the cool things about Aerie is that they're always doing sales such as 40%off or $20 bras!
They fit amazingly, the costumer service is wonderful, and they're as soft as pillows! I love them!
Autumn B.
Aerie is a fantastic brand. I just wish there were more stores. I'm not even sure if there any stand alone stores anymore but I loved the one where I used to live. The prices are good too especially for the quality. This stuff lasts! I always get my (teenage) sister gifts from here.
KC F.
Aerie is one of my favorite stores. They have the cutest bras and I love how they have cute paper bags for you for your purchases. I never had a problem with any of their items, I'm always satisfied. I also really like the fact that they started not photoshopping their Aerie models. I thought that's definitely a signal boost to everyone, especially the younger girls out there. Props to you, Aerie!
Martesha A.
Kansas City, MO
Do you think Aerie is better than Victoria Secret PiNK?
Amber E.
Lexington, NC
What's your Favorite item to buy at Aerie?!
Sarah W.
Aerie or VS Pink?
Isabella W.
Riley, KS
Is Aerie better than Victoria Secret?
Emma L.
Do anyone recommend this store, I have never been here before? ?