BY AERIE #31 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Rebekah K.
Lansdale, Pa
I love the bralettes, they have a ton of different styles that I find are better than any other brands bralettes. If you have bigger chest though these won't work for you. My sister who is a c/d can't wear these but I have size a/b chest and they are perfect. They give support without being restricting! I also have some clothing from here and the fabrics are just so so soft and they are really good quality.
Jen T.
Seattle, WA
Quality for price, customer service, and style all definitely get an A from Aerie. I can't vouch for larger bra sizes but my experience has always been great. They go the extra mile to make you feel special. Accessories are usually a bit pricey, but I feel like the price some things high to keep them in the store to allow for design and decor before they are put on sale.

Definitely miss the ribbons on the bags!
Annie U.
Bronx, NY
I guess this is expected with thin, flimsy articles of clothing.. but it's not inexpensive here, so I feel like the cheap quality isn't worth the price!! They look and feel nice, but I wouldn't shop too often here. However, the stores all look nice and their customer service+staff are very friendly+helpful! Also, you can always find a coupon for Aerie. When I shop with a coupon, I'm a lot happier with my purchase.
Rae B.
I'm so glad I found Aerie! I have a bra size which isn't sold at most stores or by mos brands, so finding Aerie was super awesome. Not only are they one of very few companies that sells my size, their bras are awesome, come in a wide variety of styles and colours, and feel great. Employees are very nice and helpful.
Trish F.
They have the best fit for bras and underwear. I prefer aerie over VS because I think they have a better quality and it's more affordable. Their bras are so soft and so comfortable and provides great support. The styles are super cute too. I also love their casual wear and their sleepwear!
Cheyenne B.
This is by far my favorite underwear store. I love the promotions and deals they have. There product is long last. I never have any problem with my bras. Someone is always there to help out and run to get the right size. They are cheaper than Victoria Secret and it is the same exact quality.
Allison D.
Arlington, MA
I liked aerie at first, but have had bad experiences and now don't like it as much. I bought the Drew bra, that's like $35, and the strap broke on be after two wears. This disappoints me because I paid just as much for this bra as one at Victoria Secret. The bras at Aerie are also very cheap feeling and thin. I gave a C, though, because I don't know about the clothes or pajamas because I haven't bought any.
Alicia T.
Dexter, NY
Fashionista Expert Level 2
I love shopping at Aerie! I wish we still had one in my town. Only get to go to the closest aerie store once a year since it's an hour away. I will continue to shop Aerie. Most of their products are good at prices. Would recommend others to shop at Aerie. Cute clothes, pajamas, bras, makeup and accessories!
Brittany H.
Middlesboro, KY
They have amazing bras and I love their deals. So many time I got 10 pair of underwear for $30 which in my opinion is great. They are made very well, and last forever. I have many bras from years ago and they still look amazing. They also have such a wide variety to meet any girl,s need.
Nicole B.
Pittsburgh, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 3
Love the store, great prices for the quality you are getting and overall long lasting items from this store. Their bras are comfortable and i love all of the bras that i have bought from the store. Always have a sale or some kind of promo going on and easy to shop online for everything!
Martesha A.
Kansas City, MO
Do you think Aerie is better than Victoria Secret PiNK?
Amber E.
Lexington, NC
What's your Favorite item to buy at Aerie?!
Sarah W.
Aerie or VS Pink?
Isabella W.
Riley, KS
Is Aerie better than Victoria Secret?
Emma L.
Do anyone recommend this store, I have never been here before? ?