BY AERIE #31 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Ashley M.
Little Rock, AR
They have a lot of cute things, don't get me wrong but they make their bras very small. They don't even make a size to fit me. Of course I go to VS instead because they make my size but all of my friends can shop here and I can't. It's frustrating. They need to know busty people like cute things too and are young. Make some products that fit a variety of people! Otherwise, cute fashionable products if you can fit them.
Stephanie S.
Valencia , CA
I pretty much shop for all my intimates at Aerie or Gilly Hicks. Aerie is great because they're of good quality and have great prices when they've got a sale going on. I started shopping at Aerie since they opened up this division, and I haven't had any ripping or tearing from the many purchases I made, which is I why keep shopping here. They're also always updating their styles and patters, which keeps things fresh.
Anne C.
Parma, OH
I love this store for the quality and simplicity compared to Victoria's Secret. I always bought Pink underwear until I tried Aerie. Their underwear is high quality, softer, and more practical. I've never bought a bra, but the bralette I have is absolutely amazing. It outlasted my Pink bralette.
Kristen H.
Spring Hill, FL
For the last 8 years, all I wear are Aerie underwear. They are so ridiculously soft, and comfortable. Over the Holidays, I ordered an Aerie Henley nightgown, and I absolutely despise that I don't own 7 of them, one for every night of the week! If you are addicted to Aerie undies, ohmygosh, check out the nighties. Wearing it to sleep, is like wrapping myself in the most soft, perfect, nakedness. LOVE Aerie and AEO!
Katrina P.
Broadway , VA
I used to shop at many different places for bras, I decided to go into Aerie once and ended up buying the most comfortable bra. They're cheaper than Victoria Secret (and owned by the same company) and I always shop the sales. What's even better? If you sign up for their American Eagle card, you get every sixth bra free! And you know you're going to use that. For the past year, I have bought all my bras from Aerie.
Stephanie E.
Shamong, NJ
I love aerie I love how I can buy cute bras but not spend as much as I would in other expensive stores. I also love the cloths that they have they just fit my style and all of the sales they have especially if you are a member. But most important I love how they want girls to think they are beautiful no matter what which they show by not changing or retouching their models and putting your beautiful and compliments on all of the mirrors
Amy F.
Chicopee, MA
I absolutely love this store! I love buying my bras and undies from Aerie because they are comfortable, stylish, and they are good quality. Their bras last a long time. I have only had one bra in the past 5 or so years break and it was because I slept in it (which you should not do, FYI). They are pretty affordable for the quality and are cheaper than Victoria's Secret bras. Aerie also has more undie sales than VS.
Lindsey Z.
Pittsburgh, PA
I really love aerie's undies. They are so comfy and cute. Their sizes are very true and are great for different body types. The only thing I don't like it that they don't really carry my bra size (36a) and also their leggings are kind of baggy at the bottom and are not long enough for me (I'm 5'8).
Jen T.
Seattle, WA
Quality for price, customer service, and style all definitely get an A from Aerie. I can't vouch for larger bra sizes but my experience has always been great. They go the extra mile to make you feel special. Accessories are usually a bit pricey, but I feel like the price some things high to keep them in the store to allow for design and decor before they are put on sale.

Definitely miss the ribbons on the bags!
Chelsey P.
WINCHESTER, KY
I love that aerie is now doing the unedited pictures of girls for their ads, and for this reason I want to love them. But, let me be honest, the past few times I've ordered anything from them the fit has been terrible. Recently I bought a bra and a bathing suit top and both of them were so uncomfortable that I don't even wear them. And to anyone asking, in my opinion they are not comparable to Victoria's secret.
Martesha A.
Kansas City, MO
Do you think Aerie is better than Victoria Secret PiNK?
Amber E.
Lexington, NC
What's your Favorite item to buy at Aerie?!
Sarah W.
Aerie or VS Pink?
Isabella W.
Riley, KS
Is Aerie better than Victoria Secret?
Emma L.
Do anyone recommend this store, I have never been here before? ?