BY AERIE

• Do you think Aerie is better than Victoria Secret PiNK?227 Answers
  • Don’t you love the fact that they use everyday people for...3 Answers
Emily K.
Toronto, ON
I can't get enough of their 7 for 25CAD undies, and I can't resist an email offer which come pretty often. My collection is outrageous! Great quality, great fit.
Erika W.
Aerie is my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE place to buy intimates. Sometimes it is expensive but they always have a promotion that will lower the over price of your purchase.
samina v.
Aerie always has sales on their bras and clothing. Their bras last me a really long time and they have so many varieties. They have free shipping 24/7 and lots of coupons. My favorite place to shop in the mall.
Annie Y.
Vaughan, ON
I love aerie! I always get bras, underwear and activewear (when they still had that) there! It's great for girls who aren't into the flashy, overly sexy underwear
Alannah K.
Markham, ON
I love all the cute designs and frills with aerie. Some really sweet stuff. But when it comes to the quality of the bras and underwear, in my opinion falls short to Victorias Secret (PINK) or Lasenza.
Donna M.
Dartmouth, NS
Aerie has become my first stop for bra shopping. Their bras are far more comfortable than any others I have worn. The stores I have visited have a great selection of styles and fits for any outfit.
Ashley Y.
Pretty comparable to victoria secrets. I find myself shopping here more, super comfy, amazing deals and quality that lasts. Haven't had a wire come out of a single bra I've bought from here.
Chelsea F.
I love Aerie and was disappointed it when they took it out of the mall in my area. Great pajamas and underwear that are cute and cheaper that Victoria's Secret in most cases.
Jordan N.
Overpriced. Bras and underwear are way too expensive. I will buy when they have the 7/$25 deal going on. It seems like they are trying to be a Victoria's Secret/Pink.
kirsten c.
Alberta
Fashionista Expert Level 2
I love aerie! They have cute sleep stuff and bras and undies. I don't get to shop here as much as I would like but I still love it and they have reasonable prices!
Martesha A.
Kansas City, MO
Do you think Aerie is better than Victoria Secret PiNK?
Amber E.
Lexington, NC
What's your Favorite item to buy at Aerie?!
Sarah W.
Aerie or VS Pink?
Isabella W.
Cedar Falls, Iowa
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Is Aerie better than Victoria Secret?
Emma L.
Do anyone recommend this store, I have never been here before? ?