BY AERIE

• Do you think Aerie is better than Victoria Secret PiNK?227 Answers
  • Don’t you love the fact that they use everyday people for...3 Answers
Danielle M.
Chatham, ON
I love Aerie. Their jeans are amazing and fit like a glove.! Their underwear are amazing and sooo comfy and their sweaters are also cute and comfy.! Make sure to always hit the sale rack.!! :)
ashley m.
Mount Morris, MI
I love this store ! They are a little pricey but if you watch out for their sales you can get great deals. Their bras are so soft and comfortable. Their yoga pants are also one of my favorites.
Leesa L.
Fergus, ON
Best underwear and bras I have ever owned. They are comfortable and cute/sexy without all of the bras having massive padding and whatnot. Usually get coupons in the mail and can save some money.
Melissa R.
Montreal, QC
I love their underwear and I used to love their bras but I feel like their bras run small. If you can, just get a bigger size because they are really soft and are great for lounging around.
Ellen W.
I love the aerie fashion and I get all my bras and underwear here.
They have many styles and fits for different body types and I love how soft the material stays, even after multiple washes.
MacKenzie B.
The clothes in Aerie are amazing. They are so comfortable and fashionable for relaxing clothes! I recommend their yoga pants to everyone! Also have done a fantastic job on their new campaign!
Kira N.
Winston Salem, NC
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I love Aerie! Number one place for bras and pj's. Also really love their undies and bathing suits. Their pajama pants they bring out in the winter are the BEST and you can always find coupons and sales going on
jessica s.
Halifax Nova Scotia
I really like there clothes from here i have only bought some of there shirts but they have way better style than american eagle and i really like the way there stuff fits and the prices!
Barbara D.
The Aerie under garments are made for the younger body type. The store sales staff have ensured me that they are made to fit normal females. What is normal to them is questionable.
Breck L.
Victoria, BC
Aerie has some of the best underwear. Super comfortable and won't break the bank, not to mention the great styles and patterns to choose from. Also has great pyjamas and seasonal wear, plus accessories.
Martesha A.
Kansas City, MO
Do you think Aerie is better than Victoria Secret PiNK?
Amber E.
Lexington, NC
What's your Favorite item to buy at Aerie?!
Sarah W.
Aerie or VS Pink?
Isabella W.
Cedar Falls, Iowa
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Is Aerie better than Victoria Secret?
Emma L.
Do anyone recommend this store, I have never been here before? ?