BY AERIE

• Do you think Aerie is better than Victoria Secret PiNK?227 Answers
  • Don’t you love the fact that they use everyday people for...3 Answers
ashley m.
Mount Morris, MI
I love this store ! They are a little pricey but if you watch out for their sales you can get great deals. Their bras are so soft and comfortable. Their yoga pants are also one of my favorites.
Sarina C.
Matheson, OH
Fashionista Expert Level 2
I love the clothing here because it's age-appropriate, there are a lot of basics, and decently priced. Whenever there are sales, I stock up on underwear and yoga leggings.
I wish they had more bra sizes, but for the majority of people who shop here, it's more than suitable
Danielle M.
Chatham , ON
I love Aerie. Their jeans are amazing and fit like a glove.! Their underwear are amazing and sooo comfy and their sweaters are also cute and comfy.! Make sure to always hit the sale rack.!! :)
Ellen W.
I love the aerie fashion and I get all my bras and underwear here.
They have many styles and fits for different body types and I love how soft the material stays, even after multiple washes.
Melissa R.
Montreal, WY
I love their underwear and I used to love their bras but I feel like their bras run small. If you can, just get a bigger size because they are really soft and are great for lounging around.
MacKenzie B.
The clothes in Aerie are amazing. They are so comfortable and fashionable for relaxing clothes! I recommend their yoga pants to everyone! Also have done a fantastic job on their new campaign!
Kira N.
Winston Salem, NC
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I love Aerie! Number one place for bras and pj's. Also really love their undies and bathing suits. Their pajama pants they bring out in the winter are the BEST and you can always find coupons and sales going on
jessica s.
Halifax Nova Scotia
I really like there clothes from here i have only bought some of there shirts but they have way better style than american eagle and i really like the way there stuff fits and the prices!
Breck L.
Victoria, BC
Aerie has some of the best underwear. Super comfortable and won't break the bank, not to mention the great styles and patterns to choose from. Also has great pyjamas and seasonal wear, plus accessories.
Racquell T.
I've been shopping at aerie for about 3 years now and i absolutely love it! great quality bras and undies plus they have really cute clothes. prices are not too bad but i normally shop there when they have their sale. overall great store to shop at!
Martesha A.
Kansas City, MO
Do you think Aerie is better than Victoria Secret PiNK?
Amber E.
Lexington, NC
What's your Favorite item to buy at Aerie?!
Sarah W.
Aerie or VS Pink?
Isabella W.
Riley, KS
Is Aerie better than Victoria Secret?
Emma L.
Do anyone recommend this store, I have never been here before? ?