BY AERIE #31 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Racquell T.
I've been shopping at aerie for about 3 years now and i absolutely love it! great quality bras and undies plus they have really cute clothes. prices are not too bad but i normally shop there when they have their sale. overall great store to shop at!
Heather D.
Such a cute selection of comfortable and adorable underwear and bras. I love that I can order online as well. The Ella Gel push up bra is the best bra I've ever worn, fits so well.
Sheena N.
Shelburne, NS
Love this store! I just bought a new bra there a few days ago and so far it is amazing, great support and comfort! A favorite for bras and underwear! Plus the price was great, 25$!
Victoria R.
St Catharines, ON
I love aerie underwear, its basically all i buy there! and i like how their clothes fit more true to size than american eagle since i find american eagle clothing to fit quite big.
Mandy M.
Eatonton, GA
Fashionista Expert Level 2
I love aerie! the underwear and bras are good material and the best part....GREAT PRICES :) I would def. tell my friends and others that their undergarments are worth the money $$
Sierra H.
Ontario
Aerie has great clothing articles and garments. Their underwear and bras are probably the most comfortable, although their cost can be a bit higher than wanted. When i visit the mall both aerie, and American Eagle are stores i must checkout!
katie i.
Comfiest clothes ever! I don't fit in there jeans (im a size 6) there jeans are naturally made for very small people but everything else is fantastic! love there sweat suits
Brittany S.
Woodstock, ON
I've always enjoyed shopping at Aerie, I find they can have some good sales if you watch for them! I like how comfy their bras and underwears are without being too expensive!
Maria P.
Toronto, ON
I love aerie bras! They are affordable especially when they are on sale. Their bras are super comfy and there are so many to choose from. I would definitely recommend aerie!
Jenna Rae M.
Belnan, NS
Tanks and what not are too expensive for what they are. But sales are good when they have them. Sweaters are comfy but please make sweat pants without elastics at the bottom!
Martesha A.
Kansas City, MO
Do you think Aerie is better than Victoria Secret PiNK?
Amber E.
Lexington, NC
What's your Favorite item to buy at Aerie?!
Sarah W.
Aerie or VS Pink?
Isabella W.
Riley, KS
Is Aerie better than Victoria Secret?
Emma L.
Do anyone recommend this store, I have never been here before? ?