BY AERIE #34 in Clothing Stores & Brands

brittany b.
Madoc, Ont
Everything I own of the Aerie brand is so comfortable, some of my best underwear are of this brand and they are SO nice. Also, the clothing I have purchased from there oer the years are still all wearable, showing how well they make their clothing and how they find the best materials to make them out of.
Marlee K.
Aerie is a great store, the staff are very helpful. I love the interior and vibe of the place. Their bras are especially good, however I always have a hard time finding sizes big enough for me... that's the only downfall.
Jaime S.
Ponoka, Alberta
The aerie stuff is very cute! They have different styles, without being to out there and bright to wear under clothes! However I find the sizing to be a bit odd, and not my favorite. Some thing just do not look right.
Jasmine V.
Seattle, WA
Everything at Aerie is soo cute and comfortable and lasts a lifetime. All of my bras and underwear are always from there and have lasted me through the years. Even the bikinis last super long and are always adorable.
Virginia M.
Toronto
Aerie always has the best loungewear, I'm not a huge fan of their regular clothes but I love their undies, pajamas and t-shirt bras. And a rewards card is a MUST!!! You get amazing coupons and free gifts all the time!
Brittany D.
APO, AE
I hate spending tons of money, but Aerie is by far the best place to purchase bras and panties. I love the store, although I discovered they didn't carry many "Big Ta-Ta" bras in-store and in many styles/colors.
Sarah C.
Montreal, Quebec
I am a teenager and the big bra stores are aerie, victoria's secret/pink... I have tried to find bras at victoria's secret but they are all push-up and the ones that are not fit weirdly. At aerie's, there are many style of bras to chose from and you are bound to find one to fit your demands
Tatjanna B.
I love aerie for clothes and undies but I wish they carried larger bra sizes such as 34 d and 34 dd because their bras are great and I used to wear them but as I got older they cannot fit me anymore and I'm not even that huge. they would sell more product because I know I'm not the only one!
Kathleen L.
Richmond hill, Ontario
Aerie is hands down my favorite place to buy underwear, leggings and bras. I wear aerie high waisted leggings as a staple to many outfits and they're so comfortable, and all of my underwear is from there too.
Daniella P.
I am a huge fan of Aerie bras. There is so much variety for every kind of bra and bra size. I also support the no-PhotoShop campaign. The prices are reasonable for bras, and I have never had a quality issue.
Martesha A.
Kansas City, MO
Do you think Aerie is better than Victoria Secret PiNK?
Amber E.
Lexington, NC
What's your Favorite item to buy at Aerie?!
Sarah W.
Aerie or VS Pink?
Isabella W.
Riley, KS
Is Aerie better than Victoria Secret?
Emma L.
Do anyone recommend this store, I have never been here before? ?