- "Love aerie did a ton of my christmas shopping here, also like getting my own shopping done at aerie the products are very well made and i am pleased with them they do not tear or shrink and they are very good quality and a wide variety of clothing to pick from" in 103 reviews
- "I love shopping here and have some really cute and comfy things, which have great quality but I just think the prices are to high." in 85 reviews
- "I got some killer deals on bathing suits this summer , super cute ones- they had so many different styles and colors/patterns to mix and match!!" in 83 reviews
- "I am completely obsessed with aerie as well as american eagle...these have been my go to brands for quite sometime..you can almost always catch a deal especially with their aerewards program...I usually end up getting 2 40% promo codes every month or so due to the amount of money I spend there as well as other special sales & promos " in 79 reviews
- "The only thing I don't like about Aerie is that they don't care the larger size bras in store but they also have the most comfortable yoga pants" in 76 reviews
Aerie over Victoria's Secret any day if the year, babe. VS is sexier, but waay over-priced & over-hyped. PINK is a lower price point, but still not reasonable in my book.
Aerie is a nice store for a woman to trap herself in. The apparel looks so pretty in the store with the way that everything is laid out. The pricing is fine because they have deals and the lace looks so great. They also have nice underwear, that I buy all the time. The store is beautiful and I love to shop there.
I enjoy a lot of products from Aerie. Mostly underwear when the run the 3/4/7 for $26. The biggest problem I find is that from style to style the quality and sizing is not consistent. I have several cheeky and boybrief styles that fit perfectly and have lasted for years. However, when you start getting into the lace-trimmed styles, I find the lace starts to pull away from the fabric, and have to always order a size up from the others so that it fits right and doesn't pull. Overall, it's just hard to order online. I recommend shopping in-store or online for styles you already have only.
Love the products love the deals, and the the quality is pretty good and they have super cute underwear. The have sports wear, and comfy lounge wear, they have that casual lazy Sunday sexy look down pat. The have recently started using real untouched photos, and that's a seriously refreshing change for a major company.
Aerie is wonderful. Not only do they make great, stylish products with frequent sales, they also promote an amazing message. Unlike other similar stores, Aerie does not retouch their models for advertisements, and promote the message of loving yourself. I will continue to shop at Aerie, not only for the great products, but also because of the initiative they took to create the message that is right, not the message that is popular.
I occasionally like their clothes when they have them (but recently they have not). I am not crazy about their lingerie, they always rub me badly in places. It is great they offer coupons because I would not pay the $40 price for a pair of sleep pants. But, they probably target toward mothers of teenagers because they know the parents will pay these prices for high school aged kids. When I am paying for my own, it just is not worth it.
Truthfully, I don't own much from Aerie - there isn't a store nearby where I live. But I am giving them 5 stars because I absolutely love the company and what they stand for. Unlike Victoria's Secret, they emphasize loving and accepting your body. I love that their ads include women of all shapes and sizes. Go, Aerie!
I buy all of my bras and underwear here and i have to say that the underwear is amazing its always super cute and really comfortable and they always have deals like 5 for 20 and things like that. however the bras while they are again super cute they are really expensive for the quality. my bras have started falling apart and i havnt had them that long. maybe I'm not properly washing them but i think they are overpriced for what you get
I love aerie! I do all my bra shopping at this place. I love all the different styles they offer too! They allow you to try on all the different styles so you can see what feels right to you. I would recommend them to anyone who is looking for a great bra and doesn't want to spend as much like Victoria Secret.
I like aerie underwear but I honestly prefer Victoria's Secret. They're good quality and have a variety, but I find that they're not as cute as Victoria's Secret and that they're not as comfortable. Their bathing suits are okay and their clothing is basically the same as American eagle, which is pretty good!!
Q & A
Do you think Aerie is better than Victoria Secret PiNK?
What's your Favorite item to buy at Aerie?!
Aerie or VS Pink?
Is Aerie better than Victoria Secret?
Do anyone recommend this store, I have never been here before? ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos