- "Love aerie did a ton of my christmas shopping here, also like getting my own shopping done at aerie the products are very well made and i am pleased with them they do not tear or shrink and they are very good quality and a wide variety of clothing to pick from" in 103 reviews
- "I love shopping here and have some really cute and comfy things, which have great quality but I just think the prices are to high." in 85 reviews
- "I got some killer deals on bathing suits this summer , super cute ones- they had so many different styles and colors/patterns to mix and match!!" in 83 reviews
- "I am completely obsessed with aerie as well as american eagle...these have been my go to brands for quite sometime..you can almost always catch a deal especially with their aerewards program...I usually end up getting 2 40% promo codes every month or so due to the amount of money I spend there as well as other special sales & promos " in 79 reviews
- "The only thing I don't like about Aerie is that they don't care the larger size bras in store but they also have the most comfortable yoga pants" in 76 reviews
I have a favourite bra and its from aerie. A perfect bra is hard to find so once you find one you hold onto it for dear life! So I love their bras, I even get some super soft socks here sometimes, or PJs. Once in a while I'll also get some of their beauty products! What's also great is if you sign up to be a member, you get your 6th bra for free!!
I LOVE Aerie ! This is the only place I buy bras and underwear. They always have great sales on bras whether its 40% off or $20, and underwear are always the same price which I like as well. I also like that they have tons of different bra styles and that they each have their own little section so you can find what you're looking for easily. I also really enjoy that they always have lots of colours and patterns available in the bras as well as the underwear.
Aerie used to make my favorite underwear on the planet. They were literally the only ones I would buy. Lately though their selection has been awful, and most stores only have the bikini briefs and thongs in stock. Sometimes people want tangas and boy briefs, Aerie! Also i find they have a tendency to stretch wayyyyy out.
I adore this store. There is a wide selection of undergarments as well as clothing. I shop here a lot for myself as well as for gifts. My only issue is that at some of the stores it is hard to find smaller sizes or very large sizes in bras. My favorite is the Ella gel bra which is very soft and provides significant coverage and support. The best part is that there is always a sale happening which makes there prices better than others.
The majority of my underwear is from Aerie! Very comfortable and affordable. I often buy more when they have underwear deals. Their bralettes are so cute, and I find their t-shirt bras so comfortable. The only downside is that the clothes are over-priced. I have to wait until the clothing I like goes on sale.
Although this store is full of very cute under garments and such I am a big breasted, hippy kinda girl and I am no means fat! (Ever since high school) and I will never be able to shop at this store due to them not carrying larger bra sizes! I find they cater to the more smaller body type! I would if I could but I can't
Best place to get bralettes. They always has deals for them. They have many options and colours, and not just small sizes. I have a bigger chest and these still fit great and feel supportive. They are a great price with even better quality. Would buy these before expensive similar styles. Love love love
Aerie is one of my favorite stores! It always has super cute items at a decent price. I feel like every time I go there I walk out with something new. If you haven't shopped at Aerie I definitely recommend it. Not only do they have the cutest underwear, they have really cute clothes. I prefer their underwear over Victoria Secret for sure. My favorite type of bra is the Maddie Bra. It's comfy and gives the perfect lift!
These are my favorite bras! You think I'd give it 5 stars but I miss the old branding ways when they first started out. They used to take time to wrap your purchases, throw in cute smelly sachets, & tie a bow of whichever colour you chose. It sounds gimmicky but what I'm getting at is that they used to make an effort to make you feel special. I miss that. I also miss the cute back-strap lace Katie bras. I want them back!
Aerie has super cute bras and undies with super cool and original patterns and designs. I love all of my bras and undies from there and their swim suits are so cute! However I think they're just a bit over priced seeing as you could get a bra from Victorias Secret for about the same price.
Q & A
Do you think Aerie is better than Victoria Secret PiNK?
What's your Favorite item to buy at Aerie?!
Aerie or VS Pink?
Is Aerie better than Victoria Secret?
Do anyone recommend this store, I have never been here before? ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos