BY AERIE #34 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Kelsey S.
This is the only place I will buy my underwear. The sales are fantastic (e.g. 7 for $15). They are great quality and last a long time. I always get the lace ones (so pretty!). My mom even loves these! I have had no issues with machine washing and drying these.
Stefanie J.
LaSalle, QC
I love this store. I go there when I want to buy new panties. They have a good selection I love the lace ones they are classy sexy and good quality. Writing this is making want to shopping right now. Some may find it a little pricey but I find there is no more expensive the LaSenza or Victoria Secret maybe even cheaper because they are always having some sale.
Christine D.
Toronto, ON
Fashionista Expert Level 3
Soft underwear and bras but they're extremely plain looking. I love lacy little things like Victoria secret and lasenza, if you're the same, this shop is not for you. However, everything I do own from Aerio is extremely comfortable and good quality.
Shelby M.
Ville Platte, LA
Pretty much ALL of my bras and underwear come from Aerie. The price is pretty decent, and they often have GREAT sales. None of my other bras or panties have ever lasted as long as the ones I get from Aerie, and that is why I refrain from buying that stuff ANYWHERE but here. Great for girls with hardly any breasts and a tiny little butt like me. Haha!
April M.
Sandy Lake, ON
I love their collections of bras. So cute and simply and gives me the support I need. Which it's a lot but still!
I love their cute sleep wear too, nice and comfortable, breathable thin fabric, nothing hasn't stretched out yet. Pretty good I'd say!
Emma L.
The quality and fit of the bras at this store us great. The materials they use and how they feel just seem very different from other bra stores which makes Aerie stand out among the other stores. However the colours and designs seem a little more muted and tame then other bra stores I have been to. They have a really nice collection of lacey panties but watch the fit on them cuz for me they were more snug then what I was used to. Overall a great store and I do recommend it.
Rachael W.
London, UK
I purchase all of my underwear from Aerie. There pieces are affordable and many are simple but pretty, which I like in underwear. I also often purchase lounge wear from them, usually when it is on often. I was able to pick up some workout pants and a boyfriend fit tshirt on sale and with an extra 40% off, which made them very reasonably priced.
Rosalyn C.
I LOVE Aerie! The brand is great and super affordable. I love that they don't retouch their models and use mean and women of all shapes and sizes. The underwear are very comfortable and cute! Plus they have an amazing selection of swimsuits!
Cynthia L.
Vancouver, BC
I don't fit Victoria Secret/La Senza lingerie that well (and personally, sometimes I like a little more cotton...less lace) so aerie is my go-to! But I find that since it's by American Eagle, the store is joined together which makes it so awkward to get anything! I wanted to try an an adorable pair of underwear once and the employee working in the fitting rooms was a guy whose eyes looked like they wanted to pop out of his head after he saw my handful of bras.
Selina B.
Sarnia, ON
I think Aerie is amazing. Their promise not to retouch and inclusion of girls of all shapes and sizes is really refreshing. I love the bralettes and bras. The undies are also a great bargain. The lace ones are super comfy! I also really like their swimsuit line because you can mix and match and top and bottom and have it match.
Martesha A.
Kansas City, MO
Do you think Aerie is better than Victoria Secret PiNK?
Amber E.
Lexington, NC
What's your Favorite item to buy at Aerie?!
Sarah W.
Aerie or VS Pink?
Isabella W.
Riley, KS
Is Aerie better than Victoria Secret?
Emma L.
Do anyone recommend this store, I have never been here before? ?