BY AERIE #34 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Mariah J.
I. Am. Obsessed. Honestly, Aerie has not only got amazing, cute wide selection but they're actually made well! The sports wear is my new favorite. Extremely soft, stretchy and not at all see-through! (Which is such a problem with not very expensive sportswear.) The sports bras are absolutely fantastic! I just recently bought one that made me so happy. I'm not really a fan of cupped sports bras but ones that have nothing at all can be alittle... revealing for outings to the gym. Aerie has this amazing mesh cushion lining that is wonderful for a light supportive bra but without just the thin fabric.
Jordan V.
Ponoka , AB
I love Aerie! They are the only place I purchase my underwear from! They are high quality, frickin cute, and adorable! I also love their bathing suits, because I can actually get a good, supportive bikini top in my cup size (DD).

Make sure you sign up for their emails so you know when they have their big underwear sales! They sometimes have 10/$30 which is a steal. Their bathing suits sometimes come on sale for $20 as well.
Nancy L.
Algeciras
LOVE AERIE!! Love their undies and bras! I think they have great prices because their stuff usually lasts forever!! And i love their rewards program!! I always earn free bras and who doesnt love free stuff!! I love their pj pants too, they're super soft!!! I just love Aerie! One of my favorite brands!!
Milan C.
Las Vegas, NV
I haven't shopped here in a while, but I sometimes stop in to see whats new. They have very comfortable underwear made from very soft cotton and they are total coverage. Their intimates are very cute, but not made for people with large bust. I really enjoy when they have sales.
Ryan J.
I really like the bras and brallettes. They run a pretty small though so be careful buying online. The bras are a bit expensive but you can get them on sale. The bralettes are just amazing! They are so cute and comfortable I highly recommend them
Maya D.
Surrey, BC
I had some stuff bought for me for Christmas, and I wasn't impressed. They were all from the plus size section, but the bralette crushed my chest, and the underwear were WAY too big for a 2xl. It was so disappointing, and then they said that since it was a gift I couldn't return them for different sizes, which made me even more upset.
Kasey H.
The BEST! First of all, I work for the company and can speak highly of them!
The company is always aiming to improve body images for young girls and young women. The clothing is very well priced and for the bras, I have almost every single one, I am VERY picky about my bras and these ones usually never give me grief. The company is very reputable and if you hate what you got, there is an amazing return policy, return it wherever and whenever you want. Just please, NEVER PUT YOUR BRA IN THE DRYER, this is the main reason they fall apart so fast. Don't be lazy and help those lovely bras last almost a lifetime. And the undies, they will transform your underwear drawer forever! If you are an older woman, you can and will be able to find a great bra and some comfy undies :) As for men, an employee is almost always able to help you find something for that woman of yours (or daughter). I recommend if you don't have a store around you, to always check online because free shipping happens all the time (plus free returns), but if you live in Canada and you order online just remember that duties and taxes apply (it comes from the states). You can also order a size in the store/online if they don't have it, and ask about the bra caddy!
Try not to compare to Victoria Secret, the company aims for any girl-older woman to be able to shop here and not feel uncomfortable or that the bras and clothing are too sexy for them!
Charlene S.
Stockton , CA
Fashionista Expert Level 2
I feel like aerie is so underrated! They have good deals on their underwear and they're such good quality. I've never had a problem with underwear from them not lasting a good amount of time. Their bras are also pretty decent!
Rachel C.
Scarborough, ON
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Aerie makes very cute undergarments and clothing. They have a really nice selection but I find that they run on the pricey side. Their sizing is pretty consistent aside from their bralettes which can run small. I find that their underwear doesn't last very long so I'm a bit disappointed by their quality in that aspect.
Yvonne C.
Edmonton
Fashionista Expert Level 2
I use to shop here for underwear but I didn't like it as much compared to other undergarment stores. I find their products are quite plain - I'm more of a bright colored girl. There used to be multiple locations in my city but now there's only one- west side of the city; so I don't go there anymore.
Martesha A.
Kansas City, MO
Do you think Aerie is better than Victoria Secret PiNK?
Amber E.
Lexington, NC
What's your Favorite item to buy at Aerie?!
Sarah W.
Aerie or VS Pink?
Isabella W.
Riley, KS
Is Aerie better than Victoria Secret?
Emma L.
Do anyone recommend this store, I have never been here before? ?