- "Love aerie did a ton of my christmas shopping here, also like getting my own shopping done at aerie the products are very well made and i am pleased with them they do not tear or shrink and they are very good quality and a wide variety of clothing to pick from" in 103 reviews
- "I love shopping here and have some really cute and comfy things, which have great quality but I just think the prices are to high." in 85 reviews
- "I got some killer deals on bathing suits this summer , super cute ones- they had so many different styles and colors/patterns to mix and match!!" in 83 reviews
- "I am completely obsessed with aerie as well as american eagle...these have been my go to brands for quite sometime..you can almost always catch a deal especially with their aerewards program...I usually end up getting 2 40% promo codes every month or so due to the amount of money I spend there as well as other special sales & promos " in 79 reviews
- "The only thing I don't like about Aerie is that they don't care the larger size bras in store but they also have the most comfortable yoga pants" in 76 reviews
Great line! I love aerie. Their underwear is comfortable, cute and good quality!
Love this brand however i feel like the bras run a little small but amazing brand
Aerie bras, underwear, and pajamas are extremely comfortable and very affordable!
I think this brand is an excellent option. It is affordable and has good quality.
Living the undies and bras! So many patterns I love the lace ones so comfortable.
I love aerie. They have the best underwear and are cheaper than Victoria's Secret
It's very comfortable but stylish. Always a place I check first! Nice store too!
I love this store! They always have the best bras and bikinis. They fit amazingly
Love Aire bras... great quality, super cute, easy find sizes, and good prices.
Yes, yes, and yes. Helpful employees, cute designs and soft comfy underthings.
Q & A
Do you think Aerie is better than Victoria Secret PiNK?
What's your Favorite item to buy at Aerie?!
Aerie or VS Pink?
Is Aerie better than Victoria Secret?
Do anyone recommend this store, I have never been here before? ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos