BY AERIE #34 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Erica P.
Tellico Plns, TN
I love their panties, well the lace ones. Everything else is pretty much usless for a larger chested curvey woman. I'm not fat by any means, I have a figure 8 body frame, and usually have to order a couple sizes up only to have the clothes look a bit off on my body. As for the panties well I ordered some last month when they had a 7 pair for so much I think like $27 which I thought was a fair price. but I only wear 5 pairs because the ones that were not solid lace just looks odd, the elastic pushes in, in ALL the wrong places. If you only want to make clothes for pre-teens and non-curvy women then that's where their focus needs to be. So if you have a booty and want panties and not a thong then skip this place!
Kaitlin S.
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Hands down the best bras I've ever owned. I'm a 36DD and it can be hard trying to find bras that fit properly and comfortably. I used to wear PINK and Victoria Secret bras but now that I've discovered aerie bras I will never go back. PINK bras would last maybe two months before the underwire would pop out, these bras are so comfortable, soft and reliable. My favorite is the Sunnie collection.
Raleigh L.
Burbank, CA
Aerie has really beautiful bras and underwear, but they're definitely pricey and they don't always have matching colors if you're trying to purchase a set. Their undies are super pretty and comfy, and every bra I've ever bought from the online store has worked great (except for one, which was very strangely fitted for some reason). It's still one of my favorite lingerie stores, but "caveat emptor" and all that.
Jackie B.
Silver spring , Md
Aerie is the best for affordable, comfortable, quality underwear. I shop for underwear exclusively at Aerie because they have really comfortable underwear that holds up for a long time. The regularly go on sale so you can get the underwear at a good price. I particularly like their lace boyshorts and things.

I have never purchased bras or clothing from aerie so I can't comment on their quality.
Rachel G.
Frederick, MD
Absolutely love and support this company. Not only are the products incredible, fair priced, and adorable; their marketing campaign is one I can really stand behind. They show real models with real body types which is awesome. Their bras last a great deal of time and they're always coming out with cute new styles. Love when I get an American eagle gift card, I spend all of it at aerie!
christie p.
Aerie is clean, organized, and the customer service is awesome. My first purchase ever there they were so helpful and even had a 5 min long conversation with the girl at the register about how great their jeans were lol -of course with no other customer waiting ;)

Other times I go they help me out with what's new, what's cute, what's on clearance and even fill me in on when the next sale/promotions/stocks coming in. They're right next to Macy's and AE which means they're right by the entrance to the mall. Aerie has the cutest cloth
Heather P.
Aerie is amazing for so many reasons. I buy almost all of my intimates from there. Their deals on underwear is really great and their bras are great quality without being overly expensive like Victoria's Secret. I really love how they promote body confidence and loving yourself too. The only con is that their rewards program could use some work but overall they are a great store and brand!
Michele M.
Fashionista Expert Level 4
A great store for all of the essentials, and an alternative to the Victoria's Secret and Pink brands. While both brands are comparable price wise, Aerie has products that are more suited for everyday wear that are less focused on "sexy." They carry a wide variety of styles, so you will be sure to find something that you like. However, I do wish that this store carried more loungewear in-store. If comfy sweats are what you are looking for, you will need to use their website to get the amount of options that one could find elsewhere.
Nilza S.
The quality is great, I actually think it's better than Victoria's Secret, but Victoria's still attracts me with some of it's prints/patterns/sayings on both their underwear and clothes. What I really love about aerie is their recent push/campaign to embrace the real you by not touching up models in their ads. It's a very body positive message and only makes me want to shop more at this store. I love when I find an aerie product at TJ MAXX though as it's usually a GREAT price (we're talking 6-8, not more than $10 for a shirt)
Erin P.
I love the underwear and bra sets that can be found in Aerie stores and online! I also especially love their swimwear collection. I think what makes this company so special is the message that they portray through their advertisements. They do not photoshop or retouch any of the images that they use for advertising purposes, and it truly brings about an empowering feeling as a woman!
Martesha A.
Kansas City, MO
Do you think Aerie is better than Victoria Secret PiNK?
Amber E.
Lexington, NC
What's your Favorite item to buy at Aerie?!
Sarah W.
Aerie or VS Pink?
Isabella W.
Riley, KS
Is Aerie better than Victoria Secret?
Emma L.
Do anyone recommend this store, I have never been here before? ?