BY AERIE #34 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Katie B.
Green Bay, WI
Such a WONDERFUL company to work for! They have great quality apparel and a wide range of superior quality bras and undies! From what I hear from many customers is that we have the best customer service and experience, and that is one of the things that makes me love my job! If people say that they can't find something that doesn't quite fit correctly, next time ask an associate for some help! They're all very knowledgeable and will be able to find something that fits just right for every body type! Also, the company's new campaign for Aerie Real-The real you is sexy. No retouch is EXACTLY what this generation needs to see!!
Brandee M.
Carson City, MI
I have never shopped here for underwear or bras but i have got a bathing suit from them. I won the bathing suit in an instant win game and got to choose any one I wanted. I never realized until that moment how many bathing suits they have to choose from and they are all cute! It was definitely hard to choose. Once I found one (while online shopping for it) and I received it in the mail i realized I got the wrong size, thinking it was going to be difficult to exchange I went to the closest store possible and they actually made it really easy for me and were super friendly. I would recommend aerie to anyone.
Zoe M.
Plain City, OH
I had an aerie at my local mall, I loved it. I love the look, it was cute. And much differwnt from my typical Victoria's secret type of bras and underwear. It was calmer and more pretty than it was "sexy". the actual bras and underwear are great quality too. The last very long, unfortunately others didn't appreciate aerie as much as I did. The store closes down because it couldn't compete with the Victorias Secret that was right next door. It's harder for me to buy things like this online so I am a little disappointed. But if there happens to be an aerie near you, then go there and at least give it a chance.
Jenny H.
Morgantown, WV
I've never been disappointed in American Eagle. They aren't always my style, but they do always have the best fitting pants for my body type and I have never had a problem finding my size in their store. Their clothes are made out of good quality material and they last FOREVER. Seriously. The last time I bought a pair of jeans there I am pretty sure I was in high school or my first year of college and I still have them and they look great. So that makes 10+ years of wear. I think their prices are a little high for me sometimes, but with the amount of time their clothing lasts, it is worth it.
Rachel R.
Tecumseh, OK
I just started shopping at aerie again and forgot how much I love it! They always have beautiful and trendy bras in smaller sizes, and almost everything goes on clearance eventually. Right now they have clearance undies 5 for $15 and lots of cute bralettes! I know the clothing is meant as loungewear and sleepwear, but they're so beautiful that I wear them out! Lots of cute things end up the same price as F21 or H&M but much higher quality.
Nicole V.
Los Angeles , CA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I work at an Aerie Outlet in California, and I'm so happy I can get discounts on all the product. Everything is crazy cute, and costumes go nuts for our bralettes and panties. I would recommend finding an aerie in your location because we have amazing sales and nothing is ever just regular price. At the moment we have $15 swim, BOGO 50% the entire store, and 7 for $27.50 undies and clearance 10 for $25 undies. Like you can't beat that ūüíĀūüŹĽūü§Ď
Amanda Z.
Castro Valley, CA
Aerie has super comfy clothes! Their yoga pants are especially comfy and not sheer. Though, what I like most about Aerie is their underwear. They have super cute patterns and colors for every season. In my opinion they're better than VS, mostly because they're usually a better deal when it's buy 7 for $26, while VS is usually 5 for $25. It's like you're getting two free pairs! In my experience, they also wash better than underwear from VS that fades quickly and lettering or wording peels easily. Overall, Aerie wins my vote in undies. Comfy, cute, and cheap...just what a college girl needs!
Emily G.
I have been purchasing panties from Aerie for over 5 years now and I love them. Being a plus size girl, it can be hard to find adorable or cute undergarments that not only last a long time but are also comfortable. Aerie solves that problem. The only reason I gave them a B is because when it comes to bras, they're all for fairly small or small chested girls. I would love to purchase the bras but everything is too small! I have not tried any of their clothing items because, again, too small. But I can not say enough good things about the panties! And they have great sales as well!
Alexis L.
I've never had such great luck with a lingerie retailer. Victoria's Secret is great, but who wants to pay $50 for an everyday bra? Aerie has all styles of bras in every color for every occasion, and it's rare to spend even $40 on a bra unless there are no promotions going on (and there's rarely a time like that). Same with the undies - they have cute looks and they have the sexier looks, and they always have deals like "5 pairs for $25" and the like. They also have (the comfiest!) sleepwear and awesome swimsuits in the summertime. For the quality you get, you can't beat the price.
Cassandra S.
Rockledge , PA
Every time I go in to Aerie there is some kind of sale. Their bras, underwear and pajamas are relatively inexpensive and last a good amount of time. The customer service has never been something to complain about since I've been a customer. They also have a deal where you buy five bras and you get the sixth free if you have one of their free membership cards which is definitely a perk. An added bonus is that aside from the nightwear, Aerie also has a lot of really cute inexpensive jewelry. I highly suggest signing up for their e-mail list to get updates on online sales!
Martesha A.
Kansas City, MO
Do you think Aerie is better than Victoria Secret PiNK?
Amber E.
Lexington, NC
What's your Favorite item to buy at Aerie?!
Sarah W.
Aerie or VS Pink?
Isabella W.
Riley, KS
Is Aerie better than Victoria Secret?
Emma L.
Do anyone recommend this store, I have never been here before? ?