BY AERIE #34 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Michelle M.
Washington, IL
I recently had an expereince where I had a 10 dollar off a bra coupon at Victorias secret. I went to the store and found two bras I loved and they were strapless and padded. However, they didn't carry the bra in a D cup! I could not believe at Victorias secret they would not carry their bras in a D cup. I was so mad. So I left and did not buy anything.

I went next door to aerie. THey had a sale that was buy one get one bra half off. It was a better deal than Victoria's secret so I set out in search of a push up strapless bra. I found one I loved and bought it in two colors for around 50 dollars.
And it was in my perfect size.

Thanks so much aerie :)
Christine M.
Buena Park, CA
Aerie has to be my favorite place for undies. They always have their 7 for $26 deal so price-wise, its easily accessible when I want to get more. I'm a little on the fence with their bras though. I've only tried 2 styles (Hannah and Ella) and they just don't give me the shape I like. I prefer light padding since I'm a little on the bustier side and even the light padded ones appear a little too perky for my taste. I've also tried their apparel and its definitely a hit/miss. Clothing size can be inconsistent and the quality on some of them isn't the greatest either. If you want to try anything here, I really recommended the undies over anything else.
Katey V.
STRONGSVILLE, OH
Just bought a bathing suit from here, and I actually really like it. It fits well, and I love that tops are sized in bra sizes so you can find the one that truly fits, and you aren't going to pop of of it or anything. The one annoyance I had when looking for swim suits here is that they had a lot of "mix and match", but I had a hard time actually finding a top and a bottom that "matched". I'd find a cute top and there'd be nothing else in the mix and match section that remotely went together. Maybe that was the style and it wasn't supposed to match, but I just thought it was odd. I want them to at least look like they go somewhat together.
Sydney D.
Saint Paris, OH
I love this brand!!! The underwear, bras and pjs are still cute without being too revealing for young girls. Victoria's Secret makes you feel like you have to wear certain types of undergarments, but Aerie promotes all kinds of products, not just "sexy" products. And another thing is that Aerie does not photoshop. This is huge in the eyes of teenage girls!! They see other girls who don't have rock hard abs and huge breasts. I love this brand and what they stand for!
Caitlin D.
Los Angeles, CA
There isn't an Aerie near me, so I place my orders online. I was a bit apprehensive ordering bras without trying them on first, but their easy return policy (can be brought back to any American Eagle store) convinced me to try them out. I make my selections based on the user product reviews posted on aerie.com and have been extremely pleased so far! Everything that I've ordered has fit comfortably - even more so than the Victoria's Secret bras that I'd been buying before! Now, I place an order every few months when they have a sale. The company emails let me know when a really fabulous sale starts: like 40% off!
Brianne C.
Durham, NC
I have shopped at Aerie on and off for years. I tried on several bra styles in store, because they have my size available to try, but not buy. The associate placed an order for a few online for me, so I could get free shipping for ordering through the store. I was super excited to find inexpensive and cute bras. Unfortunately these bras did not wear well. They offered little support and I couldn't wait to change out of them at the end of the day, because they would get uncomfortable (underwires and straps digging in to my skin). I can only assume my problem with the bras is that they are not designed for large-chested girls.
I do, however, like the underwear I bought to match, since they are perfectly comfortable. I also like the pair of flannel pj bottoms I purchased. They are soft and have stood up well through many washes.
Jess C.
Southampton, MA
As a normalish chested girl I wear a 32C or 34B depending on the shape of the bra) they have an awesome selection. My mom, however, is a 36A and they don't carry that size. I also don't think they have DD in stores, only online. I love this store because it suits me, but for others it probably stinks.
I love the selection they have. I have a couple push-up bras, lots of T-Shirt bras, 2 strapless, and a racer back. All of them are extremely comfortable. They have lots of different styles, fabrics, and conversions to make sure you can find a bra to wear with any outfit. Also, they have sales all the time!
Lauren J.
Fashionista Expert Level 4
I used to shop at Aerie all the time while I was in high school. I'd buy bras from here and PINK. They have some great deals and great bras. But, I started to shop here less over time. Not because I work at a competitor store. But, my body has changed since high school and they no longer carry my cup size in store. But, when I used to shop here, the associates were always friendly and offered to order items for me and have them shipped to my house.
Zoe M.
Plain City, OH
I had an aerie at my local mall, I loved it. I love the look, it was cute. And much differwnt from my typical Victoria's secret type of bras and underwear. It was calmer and more pretty than it was "sexy". the actual bras and underwear are great quality too. The last very long, unfortunately others didn't appreciate aerie as much as I did. The store closes down because it couldn't compete with the Victorias Secret that was right next door. It's harder for me to buy things like this online so I am a little disappointed. But if there happens to be an aerie near you, then go there and at least give it a chance.
Sarah F.
Franklin, ME
I went into Aerie for the first time a little while back...I'm always a little skeptical because I am a little bit more top heavy than other women my age, but going in here was different. The sales woman came right up to me and asked me if I would like to try on some larger bra's because they don't sell them in the store, only online. I totally didn't know this! So i went out back and tried on 4 different types of bra's they had, and I was so satisfied, I bought 3 of them that day. They are so soft, comfortable, and sexy. I love them! And the service was excellent. I would 100% recommend this place to anyone!
Martesha A.
Kansas City, MO
Do you think Aerie is better than Victoria Secret PiNK?
Amber E.
Lexington, NC
What's your Favorite item to buy at Aerie?!
Sarah W.
Aerie or VS Pink?
Isabella W.
Riley, KS
Is Aerie better than Victoria Secret?
Emma L.
Do anyone recommend this store, I have never been here before? ?