- "Love aerie did a ton of my christmas shopping here, also like getting my own shopping done at aerie the products are very well made and i am pleased with them they do not tear or shrink and they are very good quality and a wide variety of clothing to pick from" in 103 reviews
- "I love shopping here and have some really cute and comfy things, which have great quality but I just think the prices are to high." in 85 reviews
- "I got some killer deals on bathing suits this summer , super cute ones- they had so many different styles and colors/patterns to mix and match!!" in 83 reviews
- "I am completely obsessed with aerie as well as american eagle...these have been my go to brands for quite sometime..you can almost always catch a deal especially with their aerewards program...I usually end up getting 2 40% promo codes every month or so due to the amount of money I spend there as well as other special sales & promos " in 79 reviews
- "The only thing I don't like about Aerie is that they don't care the larger size bras in store but they also have the most comfortable yoga pants" in 76 reviews
The fabric is Amazing!!! I love all their fashion but it's just a little pricey so you should save enough money before you go there
I buy my daughter others from here all the time and she absolutely loves them!! Love the different colors and different designs too
Love the brand. I prefer over VS. I bought a ton of their underwer on sale like 7 for $25 dollars I believe or something like that.
I have a pair of Aerie yoga pants and they are so comfy and fit very well and I love them, by far my favorite pair! Will buy again!
Love their underwear, hate their bras. Definitely not made for women with a large chest. But the quality is still good nonetheless.
I like all of aeries stuff. I order my bras from there and they are so comfy. It's also a lot more reasonably priced then VS Pink.
I love this brand this is the only place I buy my underwear from I usually get the package deals the best underwear I've ever owned
Their bras are so cute, but they don't carry my size (32 D). Other than that, their products (clothes, yoga pants, etc.) are great!
I love the pants from aerie, they are very comfortable and nice fitting. The prices are reasonable and they do have awesome deals.
Their bras do not fit me right and are not as comfortable as some other brands. but the underwear is pretty bearable and fits nice.
Q & A
Do you think Aerie is better than Victoria Secret PiNK?
What's your Favorite item to buy at Aerie?!
Aerie or VS Pink?
Is Aerie better than Victoria Secret?
Do anyone recommend this store, I have never been here before? ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos