BY AERIE #34 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Kayla S.
Yorkville, NY
The bras and panties here are pretty reasonably priced especially compared to some other stores. I have purchased many bras and panties at Aerie and they are of good quality. I especially love their bandeau bras. Being larger chested I could not find bandeau bras anywhere that fit until Aerie and they have awesome colors to choose from. They also have plenty of sales and their store card where you get a free bra after you buy so many (5 I believe). That being said if you are larger chested (think D cup or larger) you will have better luck finding "cuter" bras online than you will in store but even their online selection I have found to be somewhat limited for larger chests. That is the only downfall with Aerie I have found, they have a limited selection for larger chested women. However if you are smaller than a D they have plenty of bras to choose from, from cute to sexy. They also have a wide array of designs and cuts for their underwear. This is a great store for bras and panties but for larger chested women it may be a bit limiting on the "cute" factor.
Emma R.
Charlotte, NC
Thank you aerie for not only supporting body positivity, but making amazing undies. The underwear is comfy, cute, and actually fits around my butt, which is a little bigger than most. No more strangling cheeks now. Seeing normal, real models is uplifting, and their sizing is normal, not like some other companies. The bralettes actually fit me! I never could get them before, because I'm thick with a TINY chest, so the size that fit around my ribs comfortable would have way too much chest room, and the size that fit my chest wouldn't come close to closing in the back. Somehow aerie got that right. Love this bathing suits too!
Baileigh A.
Evanston, WY
Great quality undergarments! My favorite part about this company is that they use models of all sizes without touching photos. So much more realistic and I love it!
Lauren T.
Cordova, TN
Aerie is my favorite "secret" shop. A lot of my friends don't know it exists or have always passed it by because it's owned by American Eagle and they think they've grown out of that and moved on to Victoria's Secret. Yet they always compliment my leggings or pajamas or sweatshirt or underwear (if they're one of my really close friends haha) and are a little shocked when I say they're from Aerie. The quality is always great, and their stores have always been clean and full of helpful sales people ready to help me find the right size so I get the best fit. Their sales are fantastic too!
Kailey J.
Albany, GA
With Aerie, I love their pajama's and underwear, they're cute and extremely comfortable. But their bra's are...let's just say, as a 21 year old mother, I don't believe that they look appropriate on me. Great thing their target audience is a little less experienced, and a lot younger. But other than their ridiculously oversized bra's I'm in love with how soft their undershirts and sweats are.

My big problem with their bra's are that I am a 32B (pretty much flat chested) but for my target size all they have are these ridiculously oversized pushup bra's in obnoxiously neon bright colors. This brand is targeted to such a young audience, is that really a great thing to promote? It sort of defeats the whole purpose of teaching young girls to love the bodies they were born with.
V I.
Aerie is a great alternative to Victoria's Secret (which I also love). The styles are more dainty as opposed to VS's sexy, but since I like to feel BOTH ways, it's nice being able to shop at both. In addition to cute, comfy undies and bras, Aerie's clothes are so classic, cute, and comfortable. Texture and quality are extremely important to me when buying clothes, and Aerie has never let me down. I love their True Love t-shirts, and I have a cute chambray button-down that I wear all the time and is so classy and sweet. Aerie's prices are solid -- basically what you'd expect from American Eagle prices, and on par with VS prices. Their deals are great too -- be sure to sign up for their emails and follow them on Facebook and Twitter for more coupons and special sales!
Jessica S.
Saint Joseph, MO
This was my favorite place as a new teen. The cloths fit great when I was petite, but it is hard to find something that fits me. Sliiightly broad in my shoulders, and I wish I had a pound or two of my tummy. A lot of the shirts had such a wide collar area. To get a shirt that fit around my stomach seemed to made the opening to the chest way too wide and low. As a tumbler and dancer my thighs made finding jeans hard. I don't recall Aerie jeans EVER fitting. They had cute pajama wear although I never purchased any. I haven't been back in a few years actually so I am not sure what styles they have. Just about every shirt has their name on it; I am not too keen on advertising. (Like look at this shirt that I just got. Guess where I bought it. *as AERIE is printed on the front*.)
Leah L.
Stony Brook, NY
I absolutely love aerie bras. I almost exclusively only have aerie bras because they're so wonderful, and really inexpensive if you can find a good deal. Personally, I do not own an aerie bra over $25, and when Victoria's Secret bras can go for $50+ each, I'm not complaining. The quality of the bras are also excellent. I have a few that are almost 2 years old, but they're still in great shape. The key is to take care of them and not to overwash them. The best part is the variety. From lightly lined to extreme pushup and everything in between with so many designs and colors for each style, you could easily get lost in hours of bra shopping, as my roommate and I do almost every month. If you can find a good deal, aerie bras are the way to go.
Ashley M.
Fresno, CA
Fashionista Expert Level 3
THE MOST ADORABLE UNDER THINGS! I'm very girly at heart and my undies show that. Ruffles, small bows, lace. *swoon* I have tons of nighties from this brand as well as underwear and bras. They're just so cute. My only issue is that they're usually over priced to start with. I don't think I've ever purchased anything at full price, I always wait for the half off or buy one get one sales. I'm lucky in that I have a friend who works there to tell me when that is. I also work at a consignment store and get great second hand sleep shirts for a lot less than I'd pay in stores. But that's also a plus to this brand THEIR STUFF LASTS! I'm always a fan of the brands that make it into my store, because that means they're made well and made to last. This is one of those brands.
n n.
My state unfortunately does not have a Victoria's Secret (who, in my opinion, sells the best leggings/yoga pants) but we do have an Aerie. I was out shopping and wanted instant satisfaction rather than mail ordering, so I bought a couple pairs of yoga pants from Aerie (one bootcut pair and one legging pair). The leggings had a silver sparkly waistband, but it was super loose and they sag terribly in the butt and crotch--not flattering AT ALL. I thought maybe it was just me with the problem, but I have a friend who experienced the same thing with her pair. The bootcut pair I bought had a floral waistband and fit better, but after just two weeks, the seam on the crotch fell apart. So not only do I have a hole in a fairly new pair of yoga pants, it's in the worst place possible!
I haven't tried on their bras, but after my experience with their pants I don't imagine they'd fit too well. My advice is to skip Aerie and spend your money at Victoria's Secret.
Martesha A.
Kansas City, MO
Do you think Aerie is better than Victoria Secret PiNK?
Amber E.
Lexington, NC
What's your Favorite item to buy at Aerie?!
Sarah W.
Aerie or VS Pink?
Isabella W.
Riley, KS
Is Aerie better than Victoria Secret?
Emma L.
Do anyone recommend this store, I have never been here before? ?