- "Love aerie did a ton of my christmas shopping here, also like getting my own shopping done at aerie the products are very well made and i am pleased with them they do not tear or shrink and they are very good quality and a wide variety of clothing to pick from" in 103 reviews
- "I love shopping here and have some really cute and comfy things, which have great quality but I just think the prices are to high." in 85 reviews
- "I got some killer deals on bathing suits this summer , super cute ones- they had so many different styles and colors/patterns to mix and match!!" in 83 reviews
- "I am completely obsessed with aerie as well as american eagle...these have been my go to brands for quite sometime..you can almost always catch a deal especially with their aerewards program...I usually end up getting 2 40% promo codes every month or so due to the amount of money I spend there as well as other special sales & promos " in 79 reviews
- "The only thing I don't like about Aerie is that they don't care the larger size bras in store but they also have the most comfortable yoga pants" in 76 reviews
I loved the style of bra/panty set that I got, but the fabric tore and deteriorated quickly. The push up bras are also really uncomfortable.
I actually really loved aerie but there isn't a store anywhere near me so that's a bummer. The products I have owned have been great though!
They don't have a great range of sizes, but these are the cutest and most comfortable bras that I have tried. these are the only bras I wear.
I purchase almost all of my bras from Aerie. I tend to like their styles and prices better than their popular competitor, Victoria's Secret.
I think that although Aeris styles are particular, they have way more variety and patterns than V Secret. The lace can tear pretty quickly.
This store used to be one of the best places to go in the mall. Unfortunately they closed down about 5 years ago and haven't seen one since.
I love the aerie undies! I especially love the ones that cover most of my bum! They seriously last a long time! Plus they have cute designs.
I love aerie they have the cutest stuff for such great prices and the underwear are so comfortable and their bras are pretty comfortable too
Aerie is a good teenagers section. It is not meant for ladies that actually have breasts. I just haven't ever had good luck with this brand.
I really love this store. It has a wide variety for everyone and if you use coupons right you cant get your bras and underwear really cheap!
Q & A
Do you think Aerie is better than Victoria Secret PiNK?
What's your Favorite item to buy at Aerie?!
Aerie or VS Pink?
Is Aerie better than Victoria Secret?
Do anyone recommend this store, I have never been here before? ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos