BY AERIE #34 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Morgan g.
I love aerie. I love their shirts. I love their pajama bottoms. I love their undies and I love their bras. There isn't anything in that store that I don't love. The long sleeve t shirts are amazing and so soft
abbie c.
I absolutely LOVE Aerie!! They have great deals and are way cheaper than Pink and VS. I love how Aerie offers sizes XS-XL. I have a few halter bralettes that are super comfortable!! I highly recommend Aerie.
Libia S.
LOVEEEEE this place. Aerie makes me feel great about being a woman with curves and makes me feel comfortable in my own skin because their things actually fit me and they have my size
Maura K.
LOVE AERIE!!! Their underwear is my favorite and there are some pretty cute styles! I also really love their shirts and got a really cute tank top there yesterday for 10$!! I will definitely shop here again!
Lydia S.
This store is so good. Their underwear and bralettes are cute and durable. The price is already good but then they have sales ALL the time. I never pay full price for anything. I won’t shop anywhere else!
Alyssa O.
Fairmont, WV
I love aerie so much! After basically boycotting Victoria's Secret because of their clothes being way too small, I found out aerie has such comfortable underwear, bras and comfy clothes like sweats. Love them !!
Jessica Z.
Love the undies and bras here. I'm very picky about those things and these always fit so well. They can be somewhat pricey but you get what you pay for. Keep an eye out for their sales and clearance.
Ti’Lon P.
Dublin, OH
Fashionista Expert Level 2
I used to be a really big fan of aerie because their things were so soft, but after shopping around I noticed that the quality of their items is not THAT great. I mean I have had some things that have been amazing, well their underwear but nothing else really. I am a curvier girl and I find that aerie isn't really curvy friendly no matter what size the tags say. I even stopped shopping their for things for my younger sister because it just was not worth it. Things would fall apart as fast as she could wear them not to mention wash them. I would say if you are younger go ahead, but once you hit your 20's keep moving its not worth your time or money.
Bri F.
Clemson, SC
Aerie is a great store as part of American Eagle Outfitters! Their bathing suits are such great quality and fit much better than vs! Their undies are also 10/10 better than VS as they are cheaper and more durable!
Meagan S.
Katy, TX
American Eagle is a really great brand and the Aerie brand definitely follows suit. Being a customer for quite a while, I can say that the brand really listens to the customer and makes great strives to improve their product (ex: all the bras used to be made with so-so underwire and plasic adjusters. Now, nearly every bra is made with higher quality underwire and metal adjusters.

There is not an Aerie around me so I have to order all of my Aerie products on AE.com. This can sometimes be tricky because, obviously, you can't try the product on. The return policy is great and I can just take everything back to my local American Eagle so there's not a whole lot of risk in the experimentation of buying online.

Great brand, great prices, wonderful quality. If there's not an Aerie in your area, order a few things online. You won't be disappointed.
Martesha A.
Kansas City, MO
Do you think Aerie is better than Victoria Secret PiNK?
Amber E.
Lexington, NC
What's your Favorite item to buy at Aerie?!
Sarah W.
Aerie or VS Pink?
Isabella W.
Riley, KS
Is Aerie better than Victoria Secret?
Emma L.
Do anyone recommend this store, I have never been here before? ?