BY AERIE #34 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Jennifer S.
I don't shop at American Eagle anymore, not since high school, but Aerie has been more of a recent discovery for me. I am a huge fan of their bralettes and non-padded bras. Usually non-push-up bras are ordinary and basic, but Aerie makes them super pretty! When they run sales I've been able to score some deals for less than ten bucks. They're really nice quality too. I've bought $50 bras from Victoria's Secret before that unraveled and fell apart but all the cheap ones I've purchased from Aerie are still in great condition. Sometimes expensive doesn't necessarily mean better. Just keep an eye out for sales; sometimes they'll put all clearance 60% off, or during holidays they'll have their underwear 10 for $30. Overall my favorite place to purchase underwear and bras.
Lindsey W.
Punta Gorda, FL
Fashionista Expert Level 2
I love that this brand promotes body positivity, and doesn't retouch their photos! However, it's a bummer that they don't have a store near me. I would rather shop here for certain things instead of Victoria's Secret!
Katie C.
Saint Albans, WV
Aerie is a good place to buy underwear and bras if you can't afford Victoria secret. They have a lot of variety to choose from. My favorite purchase
Was this lace bra I got. They fit great and are cute. I would recommend.
Teresa T.
Bristow,VA
I love this store. Their clothes are super comfy. The prices range, however, they are mainly affordable. The only room for improvement would be to have more loose summer clothes. I will always continue to shop there.
Sabrina Z.
Watervliet, MI
Aerie is the brand through American Eagle the majority of their products are undergarments so underwear bras socks etcetera however they do carry other Essentials like jewelry headbands some apparel items the prices can be a little pricey however they do tend to have sale events throughout the year and you're able to catch some amazing deals you can mix and match they have a variety of colors Styles and patterns the sizes do run a bit small and if you're on the larger more plump side especially in bras it's harder to find them in stores and you would have to move to the website their customer service on the website are pretty friendly typically take a day or two to respond but I've never seemed to have an issue with them
Darrian S.
Conroe, TX
Honestly I find it to be priced just the same as VS, but VS also uses different material with some of their panties and bras (hence the price.) I do like Aerie though, just wish I didn't have to only order online because there isn't a single Aerie near me within a 50 mile radius!
They have more toned-down prints/patterns compared to VS PINK, I mean seriously PINK has some overly gaudy designed bras that are BAM IN YOUR FACE.... you probably know exactly what I mean. If you want more classy styled bras that are pretty go with either VS or Aerie.
The only thing I don't like about Aerie is their sizes. for me I always have to buy 1 size up. I wear a Small for panties at VS but at Aerie it's a Medium..
Aerie does have some awesome deals though, like you get free stuff with like a $25 purchase compared to VS where you get a free tote bag with a $65/ $75 purchase or a free panty when you buy 2 bras.... like c'mon we aren't all millionaires.
Madeline C.
Lock Haven , PA
Love this store online! I do most of my shopping online and this store gives some pretty good deals. I would recommend buying from this store online and signing up for emails. Just go straight to clearance shhhh...
Katie S.
Corvallis
Aerie is my favorite place to buy bras, underwear, sleepwear, lingerie, and swimsuits! For the most part, all of the undergarments I own are from Aerie! I highly recommend their store, they always have great deals.
Kristine H.
I am a devoted aerie underwear wearer and am obsessed with their lace panties! It's great quality, especially for the price point, but do beware their bras can run small. Love shopping here and highly recommend it
Kris T.
Love aerie! They often have great sales which should be taken advantage of! Good quality and hold up well in the wash. They offer many styles and fits in both underwear and bras so there is something for everyone! I will definitely continue to buy my intimates here.
Martesha A.
Kansas City, MO
Do you think Aerie is better than Victoria Secret PiNK?
Amber E.
Lexington, NC
What's your Favorite item to buy at Aerie?!
Sarah W.
Aerie or VS Pink?
Isabella W.
Riley, KS
Is Aerie better than Victoria Secret?
Emma L.
Do anyone recommend this store, I have never been here before? ?