- "Love aerie did a ton of my christmas shopping here, also like getting my own shopping done at aerie the products are very well made and i am pleased with them they do not tear or shrink and they are very good quality and a wide variety of clothing to pick from" in 103 reviews
- "I love shopping here and have some really cute and comfy things, which have great quality but I just think the prices are to high." in 85 reviews
- "I got some killer deals on bathing suits this summer , super cute ones- they had so many different styles and colors/patterns to mix and match!!" in 83 reviews
- "I am completely obsessed with aerie as well as american eagle...these have been my go to brands for quite sometime..you can almost always catch a deal especially with their aerewards program...I usually end up getting 2 40% promo codes every month or so due to the amount of money I spend there as well as other special sales & promos " in 79 reviews
- "The only thing I don't like about Aerie is that they don't care the larger size bras in store but they also have the most comfortable yoga pants" in 76 reviews
I love everything the have but I do feel like it's a little unreasonably priced, with that being said try run some pretty good sales and you can get some popular items for half off. I got a sweatshirt I had been debating about getting for 25$ as opposed to 50$ and free shipping! So I would recommend this brand when they are running their sales :)
My all time favorite store hands down. Aerie is amazing and I shop there all the time! Their quality is amazing and they have such cute clothing and styles. Their leggings and bralettes are my favorite and so comfortable! I definitely recommend this store if you’re looking for a nice pair of leggings or a nice bra. Aerie is amazing!!
LOVE. I can’t get over the message behind the brand. The fact that they don’t retouch their models and they use models with different body types is great. And on top of that, they have great sales and great quality products. Their underwear is soft and comfy, and their bras last a long time. Definitely prefer them over VS.
Love their campaigns and overall message! Fairly affordable brand that carries extremely cute products. Huge downside is the lack of available sizes. Even online they don’t cater to larger bra sizes and in my local store they only run up to a D. Unrealistic for many. Would recommend to smaller chested girls!
If you haven't gotten pairs of their undies you need to purchase asap ! They are very comfortable they are pretty expensive but they always have a 7 for $28 deal and I think it's worth it. Their prints are so cute also they have variety of styles so you will for sure purchase the style you like.
I love Aerie! Their clothes are always so pretty and simple. The materials they use are of good quality and always super soft and comfortable. I do most of my shopping at Aerie and American Eagle because they always have great clothes and great sales! Their sizing is typically spot on, and again, with the sales that they’re always running the price isn’t too bad. They also have a pretty good rewards program, I just got a $20 bralette for FREE and $15 off my order by using their rewards program! Eventually you also work up to a pair of free jeans! Amazing.
I always go to Aerie for my bralettes and find cute pajama bottoms here too! Everything is so comfortable and even though some prices are a little high, whenever there is a sale I jump right to their store or online! It is one of my go-to stores for comfy stylish looks!
The. Best. Bras. EVER!! I love Arie undies. The bras are the best fitting bras for me and the underwear are high quality and super cute. I’ve also bought a bathing suit there that I loved. All around a good place to shop
I love shopping at aerie for undies and other clothes. They always have a great selection and offer sales frequently. Their bras are very good qualify and have lasted me a while. Their sleepwear is so cute and feminine and their leggings and tops to wear out are also very nice.
I switched to them after having so much trouble with Victoria Secret. I couldn't find anything that would fit me right. And they always have bras in the clearance section which really help a girl out on a budget. Victoria secret aint cheap either with very little sells too.
Q & A
Do you think Aerie is better than Victoria Secret PiNK?
What's your Favorite item to buy at Aerie?!
Aerie or VS Pink?
Is Aerie better than Victoria Secret?
Do anyone recommend this store, I have never been here before? ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos