BY AERIE #34 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Briana S.
I like their yoga pants, under garments, and pj's. They have really cute clothing here. their prices are reasonable and they are a sister store to AE.
marissa k.
Knoxville, TN
I absolutely love Aerie undies! They are the cutest and very comfy! Although, I prefer to buy Victorias Secret bras over Arie because they work better!
cami p.
Port Jeff Sta, NY
They have the best bras, undies and bathing suits!! every time i go to the mall i have to go into this store! i always find something i like when i go.
Meredith G.
Nashville, TN
Best underwear that I've found so far. Much preferable to Victoria's Secret since the patterns aren't as crazy. And they have the same 7 for $25 sale.
Amanda S.
Rising Sun , IN
I really love their yoga pants, they're comfortable and affordable. I haven't tried their bras or underwear yet, but they look really cute on the site.
Vanessa P.
Sparta, NJ
Greatest bras out there for ages 12-40 i would guess, a little pricey but if you buy your bras when there is a good sale going on you cannot go wrong.
Keely M.
I am a very cheap person, but this is the only place I can buy my bras. If you have an uncommon bra size, aerie is great at having everything you need.
Samantha P.
Stoughton, MA
The underwear and bras and bathing suits are amazing here. The clothes are nice, but I like the lingerie better. It's super cute and super comfortable.
Kristin M.
Louisville, KY
I love Aerie. It is much more reasonable than Victoria Secret, which is outrageously expensive. I believe you get the same quality for a cheaper price.
Melissa B.
El Centro, CA
I love these clothes. they are soo comfortable it feels like you are wearing pajamas all day long but you are actually wearing trendy and cute clothes.
Martesha A.
Kansas City, MO
Do you think Aerie is better than Victoria Secret PiNK?
Amber E.
Lexington, NC
What's your Favorite item to buy at Aerie?!
Sarah W.
Aerie or VS Pink?
Isabella W.
Riley, KS
Is Aerie better than Victoria Secret?
Emma L.
Do anyone recommend this store, I have never been here before? ?