BY AERIE

• Do you think Aerie is better than Victoria Secret PiNK?227 Answers
  • Don’t you love the fact that they use everyday people for...3 Answers
Rachel W.
Junction City, KS
Their pajamas are so comfy. I have a couple Aerie shirts, and they are so light and comfortable, it's like wearing PJ's all day, but you still look good!
Ashlee L.
Fairview Hts, IL
I really liked the Aerie store when it was in our mall. Unfortunately, it has closed and I have not been able to purchase anymore of their merchandise.
Yunuen V.
Los Angeles, CA
I like to come to this store to buy underwear for my teenage sister. The patterns and colors are very cute and not too crazy. They are very comfortable.
Megan R.
Lewiston , NY
I love aerie! They're clothes are so comfortable and decently priced. I've dried their bras as well and you can't beat the price for such great quality.
Alexis H.
Good quality clothing for a decent price, especially if you can catch a sale. A fun, youthful atmosphere, perfect for teenagers and girls in their 20's.
Krista E.
Cranberry Twp, PA
I'm completely obsessed with the way the underwear and bras fit, very cute, and they generally have good deals/sales so that they are easily affordable.
Smrithi N.
I never tried their bras, however their underwear and panties are super comfy. And bought them during sale time, so I was really happy about the price.
Denisse S.
I love aerie! their underwear are so affordable and comfortable everything they sell is cute and fun i definitely love them more than Victorias secret
Julianne H.
Hinckley, OH
Beautiful bras here and panties. I love the swimwear here. Its so cute and fits like a dream. The lounge wear is also really comfortable. Love this store
Stephanie L.
Stamford, CT
They are trying to be like VS with cute undies. However, theire items aren't as good of quality as VS. The bras don't hold up support after a few washes.
Martesha A.
Kansas City, MO
Do you think Aerie is better than Victoria Secret PiNK?
Amber E.
Lexington, NC
What's your Favorite item to buy at Aerie?!
Sarah W.
Aerie or VS Pink?
Isabella W.
Riley, KS
Is Aerie better than Victoria Secret?
Emma L.
Do anyone recommend this store, I have never been here before? ?