BY AERIE #34 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Allie K.
Redding, CT
Their bras are soft, comfortable, and true to size. Also I totally support their campaign to use non-photoshopped models. Great brand with a lot of heart.
Jennifer S.
Grovetown, GA
I love their Bras and undies, they feel great on the skin. the only thing i don't like, some of their shirts and tops are really saggy and run way too big.
Parker S.
Columbus, OH
Some of the products are overpriced for what they actually are. However, I feel that Aerie has great selection and the products do last quite a long time.
Alison W.
Pittsburgh, PA
Good customer service and wash returns. Variety of products for sleep and lounging. Sale prices are nice, some products priced higher than they are worth.
Morgan A.
Greensboro, NC
I bought my first pair of Aerie pajama shorts earlier this year and I love them! I will continue to buy them. They are so soft and are very comfortable!
Sarah G.
I absolutely love this store! the quality of bras is so much better than more popular and expensive competitors and I love the range of fits they offer.
Daniel F.
Working at American Eagle, at a store that carried Aerie, I saw people coming in to buy the products and saying how comfortable and affordable they were.
Keara S.
I like this store a lot, they have a wide variety of high quality options to choose from and the bras I have bought lasted me many years of wear and tear
Ashlee L.
Fairview Hts, IL
I really liked the Aerie store when it was in our mall. Unfortunately, it has closed and I have not been able to purchase anymore of their merchandise.
Yunuen V.
Los Angeles, CA
I like to come to this store to buy underwear for my teenage sister. The patterns and colors are very cute and not too crazy. They are very comfortable.
Martesha A.
Kansas City, MO
Do you think Aerie is better than Victoria Secret PiNK?
Amber E.
Lexington, NC
What's your Favorite item to buy at Aerie?!
Sarah W.
Aerie or VS Pink?
Isabella W.
Riley, KS
Is Aerie better than Victoria Secret?
Emma L.
Do anyone recommend this store, I have never been here before? ?