BY AERIE #34 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Amanda H.
Meadville
Comfortable night wear. The only problem I have with this company is that they don't ever seem to stalk new merchandise. All the merchandise looks the same
Hanna N.
Silver Spring, MD
Everything I own from aerie is the softest! I loooove how soft and comfortable everything aerie sells is -- and I like their no photoshop approach to ads!
Casey E.
Inez, KY
They make such comfortable clothes, bras, and underwear. If I'm ordering online, I always search for discount codes and check out their clearance section.
Lindsey J.
Spring Lake, NC
This is the only place I will shop for bras. They are good quality, fit me perfect, and always have good sales. VS is so overpriced and never fit me right!
Katherine S.
PINK has become too far away, so this is my new favorite! Best place for buying your bras, undies and pajamas.
Best bra style is Brooke in my opinion.
Kendall K.
Fashionista Expert Level 3
I have bra from here and u live it. I know it sounds bad but I wear it all the time. It is so comfy. They are definitely a competitor with Victoria Secret.
Constance B.
This is basically my favorite brand ever. I have everything from their intimate wear to their hoodies. Perfect for college students and at a great value.
Bukola O.
N Hollywood, CA
I really like Aerie. Great price. Good looking under garments. My boyfriend thinks they're really cute too and that a plus because he usually doesn't care.
Janice C.
They are so comfortable, plus they are a little cheaper certain other brands. I love it when they have their sales, because they can get cheaper that way.
Liza L.
Mackinaw City, MI
This brand offers very cute and affordable clothes for juniors to early 20's age group. they carry everyday clothes, going out clothes, and under garments.
Martesha A.
Kansas City, MO
Do you think Aerie is better than Victoria Secret PiNK?
Amber E.
Lexington, NC
What's your Favorite item to buy at Aerie?!
Sarah W.
Aerie or VS Pink?
Isabella W.
Riley, KS
Is Aerie better than Victoria Secret?
Emma L.
Do anyone recommend this store, I have never been here before? ?