BY AERIE #31 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Ashley D.
Salem, IA
I personally loved the Aerie underwear! They are certainly on my shopping list when I hit the mall! They are also VERY comfortable. Also, very inexpensive!(;
Megan D.
I love their selection! I usually shop at Victoria's Secret, until I tried Aerie! I think their bras fit so well and I love all of their prints and colors!
Reina R.
Magna, UT
Aerie.com is the best site for purchasing underwear! They have the cutest styles and great sales! You get more bang for your buck and they are great quality.
Danielle M.
Webster, MA
Aerie is a great store for finding great quality bras and underwear. They usually have great sales when you buy a certain amount of undies or bogo on bras.
Grizel J.
I love aerie.They have great prices and i love their clothes. I barely bought school pants from their and they were really cheap and i liked how they fit me.
carly n.
For larger chested women aerie is not the place to shop. They don't have larger sizes and the ones they do have do not fit right. i do like their underwear.
Tara M.
Auburn, IN
I am a mom, I don't have the body for other undergarment stores. Aerie has true to size undergarments ranging in styles from teenager, to mom! I am greatful!
Carina S.
Syracuse, NY
Aerie has great quality products at a great price. My only complaint is that my bra size is only available online so I do not buy unless it's free shipping.
Lauren M.
Mount Horeb, WI
These are the softest and cutest undies I have ever owned. If you get them on sale (which they are having constantly) they are pretty reasonably priced also.
Ciara B.
Albany , Ny
Great brand for mid teens to early 20s. Quality is nice and the products are simple and cute. They aren't overly sexy more casual comfortable everyday wear.
Martesha A.
Kansas City, MO
Do you think Aerie is better than Victoria Secret PiNK?
Amber E.
Lexington, NC
What's your Favorite item to buy at Aerie?!
Sarah W.
Aerie or VS Pink?
Isabella W.
Riley, KS
Is Aerie better than Victoria Secret?
Emma L.
Do anyone recommend this store, I have never been here before? ?