BY AERIE #34 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reina M.
Apple Valley, CA
I bought a bra and it felt really cheap. And it would irritate my breasts. But I bought yoga pants and they're really comfortable. They have pretty good deals.
Aisosa O.
Destrehan, LA
This store is pretty boring. They have some good deals on panties, bras, and pajamas every time I go. I got 7 panties for $26. That's better Victoria's Secret.
Stacey D.
Covington, KY
Cute underwear and bras for a decent price but I prefer pink underwear and bras because they're so much more cute and comfortable. I love the 7 for 27 deal!
Meghan G.
Sooooo cute! Great underwear and I got a great bathing suit there as well. It is very expensive but you are paying for quality and style and lots of options.
Gabby Y.
Fort Benning, GA
Aerie has really adorable (and comfortable) bras and panties, as well as sweats and pajamas. Though their prices are high, there are many ways to save money.
Maeve B.
Brattleboro, VT
I love the aerie underwear deals!! They constantly have sales and while the emails can be annoying, it makes it so easy to get bras and undies really cheap!
Lynley H.
Great store. They have lots of cute underwear that are relatively cheap. Every time I have been in there, there has been a 7 for $25 deal which is awesome!
Manon H.
I am a fan of aerie, mostly their cotton underwear. You can usually get 7-10 pairs for $30.00. I prefer VS for bras usually, but the underwear are on point!
Megan D.
I love their selection! I usually shop at Victoria's Secret, until I tried Aerie! I think their bras fit so well and I love all of their prints and colors!
Reina R.
Magna, UT
Aerie.com is the best site for purchasing underwear! They have the cutest styles and great sales! You get more bang for your buck and they are great quality.
Martesha A.
Kansas City, MO
Do you think Aerie is better than Victoria Secret PiNK?
Amber E.
Lexington, NC
What's your Favorite item to buy at Aerie?!
Sarah W.
Aerie or VS Pink?
Isabella W.
Riley, KS
Is Aerie better than Victoria Secret?
Emma L.
Do anyone recommend this store, I have never been here before? ?