BY AERIE

• Do you think Aerie is better than Victoria Secret PiNK?227 Answers
  • Don’t you love the fact that they use everyday people for...3 Answers
Kimberly S.
Stratford, Wi
I love their clothes. All quality products that are made out of soft materials that won't itch you when you were them. My favorite is their lounge pants, so comfy.
Lauren C.
Twin Lakes, WI
Love their underwear. They're reasonably priced and good quality. There are many other things that I would love to try there now that I know they have great quality.
Ivy W.
Waterloo, IA
Who doesn't love a store dedicated to pajamas and underwear? Nothing in this store is trashy. It is a little more expensive than average but I wouldn't say expensive.
Olivia A.
Lebanon, IN
Love love love this place for cute lounge wear. The tees that they have are sooo comfortable, and I like their undergarments and pajamas as well! Just a great store!
Carolyn K.
Monroe, MI
I was so glad when American Eagle came out with this store! They have great scents, comfy undies, and recently they started killer promotions! Gotta love free stuff!
Asfia A.
Round Rock, TX
I often shop at AE these are good not over costly , like their sale most :) . Online shopping is good . Email sign up is good to know sales going .
Returns r easy .
Abbi C.
Louisville, Ky
Yep, I just used the word undergarments... This store has so many cute bras and comfortable underwear. The bras give you a lot of support, especially for the price.
Lyah S.
Sacramento, Ca
I love this brand! Their bras are amazing! I like them better than Victoria's secret. They are a tad less expensive and better quality. Their panties are also amazing.
lexi d.
I love aeries clothes! They're so comfortable and great quality they last a long time! They are a little pricey but you get great quality so its well worth the money.
Kyra K.
Stevens Point, WI
The clothes are rather baggy and the sizes run a little big. The underwear is a great buy. The bras when worn too much the wire starts to come out and gets squeky.
Martesha A.
Kansas City, MO
Do you think Aerie is better than Victoria Secret PiNK?
Amber E.
Lexington, NC
What's your Favorite item to buy at Aerie?!
Sarah W.
Aerie or VS Pink?
Isabella W.
Riley, KS
Is Aerie better than Victoria Secret?
Emma L.
Do anyone recommend this store, I have never been here before? ?