BY AERIE #32 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Alexandra P.
Hagerstown, MD
Though I don't love their bras, their underwear are very comfortable and stylish. Their lace panties don't ride up, are seamless under clothing and come in lots of fun colors.
Emily S.
Laurens, IA
I love this store! Best place with great deals! I love the program of buying five bras and getting one free! Also, they have great sales making it very easy to get what I need!
Jenna S.
Iowa City, IA
Everything in the store is rather expensive for what it is. I love the 6 (or 7) for $26 undies though. They are comfortable and last a long time. My favorite for every day.
Jessica L.
Manitowoc, WI
I love aerie! great price and great quality! and they have so many different styles and colors and always seem to have every size unlike other stores that seem to never restock.
Danielle F.
I feel that aerie and victoria secret are more for people with smaller boobs, or willing to have a push up bra that makes them look even bigger. Not everyone needs that though.
Emily B.
Stroudsburg, PA
I love aerie. It manages to manufacture comfortable simple underwear, bathing suits, and pjs that also look really cute and are fun to wear. Also, there perfumes smell amazing!
Kelly M.
Carrollton, TX
Cute cute cute. I love all the clothing from here. It's all so comfy cute. And lord knows we all need to be "comfy cute" when lounging at our boyfriend's house watching tv.
Jasmine B.
Foster City, CA
Aerie clothing is both cute and comfortable. Sometime the price range can be a bit ridiculous but it's all worth it because the quality of clothing lasts for such a long time.
Emily D.
I love aerie underwear! All my favorite pairs are from the aerie line. The lace is super comfortable and doesn't bother my skin. I wish there was an aerie store closer to me.
Kay L.
Fairfax, VA
This store is really cute and perfect for a younger audience. I really like their panties because they're comfortable, and really adorable. I would recommend this to anyone!
Martesha A.
Kansas City, MO
Do you think Aerie is better than Victoria Secret PiNK?
Amber E.
Lexington, NC
What's your Favorite item to buy at Aerie?!
Sarah W.
Aerie or VS Pink?
Isabella W.
Riley, KS
Is Aerie better than Victoria Secret?
Emma L.
Do anyone recommend this store, I have never been here before? ?