- "Love aerie did a ton of my christmas shopping here, also like getting my own shopping done at aerie the products are very well made and i am pleased with them they do not tear or shrink and they are very good quality and a wide variety of clothing to pick from" in 103 reviews
- "I love shopping here and have some really cute and comfy things, which have great quality but I just think the prices are to high." in 85 reviews
- "I got some killer deals on bathing suits this summer , super cute ones- they had so many different styles and colors/patterns to mix and match!!" in 83 reviews
- "I am completely obsessed with aerie as well as american eagle...these have been my go to brands for quite sometime..you can almost always catch a deal especially with their aerewards program...I usually end up getting 2 40% promo codes every month or so due to the amount of money I spend there as well as other special sales & promos " in 79 reviews
- "The only thing I don't like about Aerie is that they don't care the larger size bras in store but they also have the most comfortable yoga pants" in 76 reviews
I love their variety and selection of the underwear but they need to cater to bigger sized bras. It's difficult to find a bra bigger than an A or B sized. Otherwise good quality items!
I've been shopping on Aerie for over three years now and I love the fabric of their underwear! They are all very comfortable and fit me nicely. I would definitely recommend to others!
Great store for younger girls! If I was a teenager then this would be the perfect store to shop in for pj's, panties and bras. Prices seem reasonable and the products are really cute.
Aerie has great products. A lot more comfortable then vs. women need to wear these uncomfortable bras all day but I honestly don't mind wearing bras from aerie all day. They are comfy
Maybe it's just my luck, but every time I go to this store, the item I want is always the one that isn't on sale. The sales associates follow you around the store and it's suffocating.
Aerie is like the less expensive sibling of VS. The quality is almost exactly the same (I actually prefer my aerie bras/panties to my VS ones) and they always have sales and coupons.
I think this store should have an A they make such a great product and I love what they have been doing using real models and letting their real bodies show. That says it all to me.
Every Aerie product I've ever tried has been awesome! They're high quality, but not snobby feeling. I have a nightgown that I purchased several years ago and it's still going strong!
I like their bras a lot. I can get them cheaper than VS which is a plus. And they have cute comfy sleepwear and panties. I really love their bralettes though because they are so comfy.
This is brand (like many others) is so disappointing. I have an itty bitty ribcage, but I am naturally top heavy..to say the least. Nothing fits there and I so dearly wish it would.
Q & A
Do you think Aerie is better than Victoria Secret PiNK?
What's your Favorite item to buy at Aerie?!
Aerie or VS Pink?
Is Aerie better than Victoria Secret?
Do anyone recommend this store, I have never been here before? ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos