- "Love aerie did a ton of my christmas shopping here, also like getting my own shopping done at aerie the products are very well made and i am pleased with them they do not tear or shrink and they are very good quality and a wide variety of clothing to pick from" in 103 reviews
- "I love shopping here and have some really cute and comfy things, which have great quality but I just think the prices are to high." in 85 reviews
- "I got some killer deals on bathing suits this summer , super cute ones- they had so many different styles and colors/patterns to mix and match!!" in 83 reviews
- "I am completely obsessed with aerie as well as american eagle...these have been my go to brands for quite sometime..you can almost always catch a deal especially with their aerewards program...I usually end up getting 2 40% promo codes every month or so due to the amount of money I spend there as well as other special sales & promos " in 79 reviews
- "The only thing I don't like about Aerie is that they don't care the larger size bras in store but they also have the most comfortable yoga pants" in 76 reviews
Cute clothes for a teenager or very young lady and the prices are a little high in my opinion. I gave them a B because nothing for the 30 something woman to wear
I absolutely love their undies! They have super cute and comply lounge wear. They have sales weekly and if you keep an eye on their Facebook, twitter, Instagram ect. You will get even more sales and discounts!
Their underwear are amazing! They are really good quality and they last longer than any other brands I've bought. They are so comfy which is just an extra bonus!
All the intimates are really cute at Aerie. They do not go over the top with bright, fun designs, but rather keep it simple and classy. Everything is very comfortable for lounging or wearing on a daily basis.
I love this store. Sadly they took my location away. The bras were cute, and they always had sales, so you could get a Victoria's Secret grade bra for about $25.
I like going to the store in the mall. Good styles and prices for pjs and intimates. I found the sizes ran a little small for me. But knowing that I like my purchases and my daughter likes this store too!
I just got my first aerie pieces and I am in love! I got two pairs of skinny yoga pants which are SO comfortable! I also got four sports bras which are also extremely comfortable and also very supportive!
I have bought bras (and underwear) from Aerie many times and while their products are adorable, I find it cheaper quality or just not long-lasting, for my body, at least. Also a little pricey for the quality
I went into aerie this weekend and everything (except undies, but they were having a deal on that too) was 40 percent off! Although their bras fit oddly I went up a cup size and that seemed to do the trick.
They are comfortable and cute! The store offers my styles and fits to choose from. Also, aerie has yoga pants (the best I own) and cute underwear! I haven't found anything in the store that I haven't liked!
Q & A
Do you think Aerie is better than Victoria Secret PiNK?
What's your Favorite item to buy at Aerie?!
Aerie or VS Pink?
Is Aerie better than Victoria Secret?
Do anyone recommend this store, I have never been here before? ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos