BY AERIE #31 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Natalie C.
CONWAY, AR
I love getting all of my basic underwear from Aerie! They usually have some sort of deal going on and always have cute patterns. I also love the fit of their underwear and bras, they're always so comfortable!
Dana H.
Kennewick, WA
I absolutely love their undies! They have super cute and comply lounge wear. They have sales weekly and if you keep an eye on their Facebook, twitter, Instagram ect. You will get even more sales and discounts!
ANITA G.
Pearland, TX
Bought my first ever 3 pairs of skinny jeans from AE. Recommended by my cousin.
They have good sales and good rewards program. My hubby shops for his Polos here.
Jennifer V.
Rialto, CA
Aerie is amazing! Their bras are very durable, comfortable, and come in vibrant colors. Though the price isn't too wallet-friendly, the sales are worth the wait!
Jessica S.
Tacoma, WA
Their underwear are amazing! They are really good quality and they last longer than any other brands I've bought. They are so comfy which is just an extra bonus!
Kaitlin T.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Aerie is the only place I will shop for bras and underwear. It has the best quality and is a lot cheaper than other stores, plus I think their clothes are cuter!
Carolyn G.
Huntersville, NC
I like going to the store in the mall. Good styles and prices for pjs and intimates. I found the sizes ran a little small for me. But knowing that I like my purchases and my daughter likes this store too!
Emily F.
Hamilton , OH
I just got my first aerie pieces and I am in love! I got two pairs of skinny yoga pants which are SO comfortable! I also got four sports bras which are also extremely comfortable and also very supportive!
Leah M.
Wexford, PA
I have bought bras (and underwear) from Aerie many times and while their products are adorable, I find it cheaper quality or just not long-lasting, for my body, at least. Also a little pricey for the quality
Janae N.
I have a bigger bust size but am smaller around then most people that have that bust size. This is the only place that I have been able to find a bra that fits. Even Victoria Secret doesn't carry my size.
Martesha A.
Kansas City, MO
Do you think Aerie is better than Victoria Secret PiNK?
Amber E.
Lexington, NC
What's your Favorite item to buy at Aerie?!
Sarah W.
Aerie or VS Pink?
Isabella W.
Riley, KS
Is Aerie better than Victoria Secret?
Emma L.
Do anyone recommend this store, I have never been here before? ?