BY AERIE

Kayleigh  T.
Love aerie! I do a lot of my shopping there. I watch for the sales most of the time because the pricing is sometimes too high for me. Still love the products though.
Chloe S.
Apex, NC
I absolutely love Aerie. They are just like VS but a bit cheaper. Great styles, great fit. Plus, they just came out with the Aerie REAL campaign where they don't photoshop the models' bodies anymore. Finally!
Gina Z.
I'm a former employee of American Eagle so I also received a discount to Aerie. And their pajamas are amazing! Super cute, affordable, soft, and last a long time.
Stephanie F.
Every time I go to the mall I have to go in Aerie to see what's new. They always have new things on their shelves! It's one of my favorite places to shop for lingerie.
Kaylee w.
Springfield, OR
I have so many items from here. I love the pantie and bra selection. Comfort comes first here and I am always left happy. Sales are amazing and I have got many free things just from being a loyal customer as well.
Jessenia F.
Eagleville, Pa
This store is extremely age appropriate for high school and college girls. The styles are trendy but also a classic. You are sure to find cute bras and underwear.
lisa c.
Hamden , CT
A friend of mine used to be a manager and I would get sale on top of sales with them . Bread prices and love their sweat pants and hoodies everything is so comfy
Trinity M.
Saint Albans, WV
I prefer other stores and brands. I feel the cup sizes are measured smaller, because I have to go way up for my breasts to fit inside the cups and I'm small anyways.
Alicia M.
WOONSOCKET, RI
Great underwear. Bought a bunch of them when I was working at American Eagle (my store carried a little Aerie inventory). Not a huge fan of the bras or sleepwear.
Ashtian H.
Forney, TX
I have a few aerie items I've had for YEARS and they have yet to tear or wear down. Love love love love them! Sucks it's rather expensive if you don't shop sales.
Martesha A.
Kansas City, MO
Do you think Aerie is better than Victoria Secret PiNK?
Amber E.
Lexington, NC
What's your Favorite item to buy at Aerie?!
Sarah W.
Aerie or VS Pink?
Isabella W.
Riley, KS
Is Aerie better than Victoria Secret?
Emma L.
Do anyone recommend this store, I have never been here before? ?